Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCW Metro Bus Help Please.

Options
  • 17-01-2014 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am looking for some help. I have a perfectly good running MCW metro bus 1980. But it has just failed its test on bushings. I am trying desperately to find anywhere that might stock them or now any one who might have a contact that might help or if anyone knows where you can get them made up.
    Anything would be great i really dont want to loose the bus i have put so much work into it.
    hope to hear from anyone soon.

A frame bushing at rear.
    back arm bolt and bushing
    drag link end bushing arm front right and bolt if possible.
    thanks for your time on this guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Maverick88

Have you tried any of the scrap dealers in the UK? Metrobuses still being broken up. Try Trevor Wigley well known bus breakers http://www.twigley.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kitesurf ireland

Thanks Maverick88,
    I have emailed them could be a lead if nothing else.
    Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

any photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Get in touch with Malahide Coaches in Dublin they ran some of those until quite recently, they might be able to send you in the right direction. Been very helpful to me in the past.

Advertisement