Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Chat Thread #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Nemeses2050

Yeah they are coming ok, I was looking at the PS4 stuff last night and I was thinking it would be handy to see the price changes, so I threw this together.

As an engineer the graph kind of annoys me though :pac:

It looks like the price of the 1tb on the 13th of August was €390, which isn't right, it was €380. The lines should be flat til the next point on the graph.

Not sure when it will be added to the site but its still high on our todo list!

Great work, thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

mot2000ie wrote: »
    This printer is 22 euro. It also says it has wifi. cat no 321/4532
    Racket wrote: »
    I've used this site in the past.

10 cartridges for €15 for that printer and my own current one, though seems you can now pick which of the colours you want to make up the 10, wasn't that way the last time I ordered, wish it was!

Cheers folks picked up one of these over the weekend and ordered a load of cartridges to keep the family going for a good while.
    Smashing little printer for 22 yo yos and that ink is great value. My old Lexmark was costing us a fortune with the price of the ink for it. Love the Wifi element of it also

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nullbyte

Is it a newer version of 500gb one?

Think so, purchased mine in Argos and it was the latest model with the physical button / lighter weight update. Double check before you take it home though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Yeah they are coming ok, I was looking at the PS4 stuff last night and I was thinking it would be handy to see the price changes, so I threw this together.

It looks like the price of the 1tb on the 13th of August was €390, which isn't right, it was €380. The lines should be flat til the next point on the graph.

Not sure when it will be added to the site but its still high on our todo list!

Great work on the site. I think. Good premium feature would be to set up alerts for a product and when it goes below a certain price point and / or comes into stock in a certain store you would get an email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Has anyone else ordered the Epson printer and when is yours going to be in store? Mine is supposed to be available from tomorrow to Thursday but I have not got a reminder text yet to say it will be ready for collection from tomorrow and on the site now they can no longer be ordered for collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Has anyone else ordered the Epson printer and when is yours going to be in store? Mine is supposed to be available from tomorrow to Thursday but I have not got a reminder text yet to say it will be ready for collection from tomorrow and on the site now they can no longer be ordered for collection.

Mine is from Friday. Hopefully they'll be in, I've had a few problems with Argos and orders of stuff in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

foggy_lad wrote: »

Ordered one for Liffey Valley within the same timeframe as you (Tues-Thurs).

Reservation confirmation number received but nothing else.

As it happens I got lucky with Argos Blanchardstown and managed to reserve one last Friday for pickup on Saturday.

There is still some available to order and collect tomorro in the ilac, Tralee, Tullamore and Kilarney at the moment

Berberis wrote: »
    There is still some available to order and collect tomorro in the ilac, Tralee, Tullamore and Kilarney at the moment

Thanks, got the last Ilac code, I can pick it up tomorrow. Have one ordered in for Jervis for collection on Thursday that I reserved the weekend if anybody wants it.

Galway has 4 in stock now.
    Where have they all come from ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Racket

Berberis wrote: »
    Galway has 4 in stock now.
    Where have they all come from ?

Reserved stock not getting bought going back into the system, I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Office desk with storage.
    Seems to be in stock everywhere through home delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

i see the XP225 is now showing at €58.99 and below says * Please note item 3214532 has previously been on sale at €56.99 !
    Am i reading this correctly and they got a price error (will they honour our price)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

DubDJ wrote: »
    Thanks, got the last Ilac code, I can pick it up tomorrow. Have one ordered in for Jervis for collection on Thursday that I reserved the weekend if anybody wants it.
    Yes can u pm me please been looking everywhere for one

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mot2000ie

davehey79 wrote: »
    i see the XP225 is now showing at €58.99 and below says * Please note item 3214532 has previously been on sale at €56.99 !
    Am i reading this correctly and they got a price error (will they honour our price)

They should honour the price if u have it reserved and show them the email with the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Reservation available for Liffey Valley for Epson printer. Collection before COB on Thursday. First to PM will get a screenshot of the reservation email showing price at €21.99

DubDJ wrote: »
    Thanks a mill for the code top bloke cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,562 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Got a printer yesterday. 21.99 no problem. :D

joujoujou wrote: »
    Got a printer yesterday. 21.99 no problem. :D
    have u set it up yet is the wireless good???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

massy086 wrote: »
    have u set it up yet is the wireless good???

I set up mine with no problems.

• Advertisement

Just collected mine from the Ilac, luckily the manager served me and just changed the price there and then, though he didn't look happy and I didn't get a thank you like everybody else in the queue :p

Thanks again OP, my printer has been broken the last few weeks and only a few days ago I went looking for a new one. Perfect timing for me, hopefully it's decent and works ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Have a code for Ashbourne and Navan for printer to be collected by end of Thursday, got 2 in Ilac at the weekend.Have email for Ashbourne didn't get one for Navan, just text today to say it was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

meathman0 wrote: »
    Have a code for Ashbourne and Navan for printer to be collected by end of Thursday, got 2 in Ilac at the weekend.Have email for Ashbourne didn't get one for Navan, just text today to say it was in.

Are you buying one for every room in the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Are you buying one for every room in the house?

Could only pre order last week so did Navan and Ashbourne as they are near me, but Ilac had some in when I was In Dublin at the weekend, so got them there, Argos wouldn't have enough for me to put one in every room in the house, and incase you didn't read the description, it's a wireless printer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

deadl0ck wrote: »
    £9.98 for full set of cartridges
    I use them all the time for my ink and never had any problems

I signed up to their site over the weekend and went as far as payment details but then decided to leave it.

I got a missed call from them yesterday and then an email today with a 10% code if I wanted to complete my purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

I have a code for swords if anyone wants it for printer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

How about a stepped graph like this (using Google Charts);
    https://jsfiddle.net/snmL9g02/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

sue97 wrote: »
    I have a code for swords if anyone wants it for printer

Me please

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Macker2001

meathman0 wrote: »

If you still have a code for Ashbourne, I'd like it. Thanks 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Can there be bans handed out for code requests please? People getting greedy reserving it in multiple branches being ***** and then trying to platy the white knight cases offering them up. Should be banned from BAs altogether.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement