Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PW Draft 2014 Picks Thread!

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

My pick for jester is Meng also known as Haku

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

My pick for ShagNastii was to ensure he had some extra Va Voom on his rooster.

Looking over his rooster I noticed something missing.

The female touch.

So that's why my gift to you is a women who manage guys like Flair, Macho Man and HBK

She can back up her screeches

Its the one and onlllllllllllllllly

Sensational Sherri Martelllllllllllllllll

01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

My pick for BeakerJoe.

I'm loving the Ambrose/Shane stuff. It's being booked to perfection. Throwing something in won't add to it.

I will try add something that could be used in his other brilliant angle revolving around the New Japan greats.

Arguably one of the greatest "gaijin" ever in Japan, two time IWGP heavyweight champion Scott Norton.

NJPW_Big_WEd____1_Scott_Norton_group.jpg

Can one of the mods please tweak that imagine I'm working off my phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Well for Cman I debated about someone he could use in relation to who he had, or someone who is a great pick but didn't really suit his roster.

Maybe Im wrong but I think this man and should be in the draft. He can be a COOL commentator, an COCKY interviewer, a genius manager and one hell of a BAD ass wrestler. Im sorry in advance if he doesn't suit your roster Cman but hes just too damn good not to be in the draft

the_1.jpg

HONKY TONK MAN

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Ok welll like earlier on im adding the feminine touch to Prop Joes roster,
    Maryse.gif

So Maryse is now a part of WWC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

On the phone so my apologies..To beef up his mid card...Tank Abbott

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Joining LWE is a man with pretty significant history with a current member of the roster, and a man I was certain had been picked but apparently not. He is Jay Lethal

jay-lethal.png

• Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

For BH, I hope he can use (the underrated imo) Marty Jannetty

• Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Only Barely makes it in both through debut date and eligability which is what I found out last year when I drafted this pick myself in a much earlier round for the BWA, obvious connections with ADR and another Latino for Campo

I select...
    Daddy Del Rio
    aka Dos Caras

Dos-Caras1_display_image.jpg?1330044810

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

My pick for MrKisCool is

Chris candido

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

See my problem is that Raf32 is so far gone into his episodes I can't actually make a pic that I could see being put into the frame for the PPV. So instead, I a going to give you someone who you can use as either a valet or as a wrestler. My pic for Raf32 is Maria!

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

This is someone I was keen to see continue on his fathers name and legacy. For TBC there seems to be a lot of horsemen presence on his roster and the name i relate most with the Horsemen is Flair, so I am picking Reid Flair for him.

Reid-Flair-Pic-20.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

For Walter, I am picking a tough as nails man I have drafted in the past that suits your roster perfectly. He announced his retirement last week, so give him a final hurrah, it's Kensuke Sasaki!

SasakiTripleCrown.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Someone Who I think fits Lewbowskilitle Roster well.. He's in some peoples opinion underrated and in most peoples perhaps overrated but he's no doubt controversial..

getattachment-aspx.jpeg

Teddy Hart

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

f*ck you thanks Walter. For moneymaker, I will pick someone who could really get on (former ICW Overseas Champion) William Regal's nerves:

The Brooklyn Brawler

Brooklynbrawler_1_full.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

For teamshadowclan, I present a potentially very combustible element into his roster.

Referee Earl Hebner!

Earl-Hebner.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

For Furious Red's roster, I decided to pick a tag team who have been the TNA Tag Champions for over 4 months, and who are two characters I think should fit into his roster in a fun way :)
    The BroMans
    (Robbie E and Jessie Godderz)

BWje8cPIIAAAXRx.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

For MNG i have gone down the ladies route by picking someone who is a friend of Beth Pheonix's Eve Torres

Eve_Torres_Rosemont_IL_031108.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I have the honour of closing off proceedings with a pick for Hashtag Heel and my pick for him is someone I'm very surprised was not chosen before now.

In fact, I'm tempted to say to you all...EXCUSE ME!!!!

She is a person who has generated nuclear heat in the past.

She is of course...Vickie Guerrero!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxeFT8yJtQYNLNPqlpOI-tz2Zk0eU9nucNElY44LqjM11462ENhw

Since Hashtag has Dolph Ziggler on his roster there is obviously history between them he could play off. On the other hand he could perhaps insert her into something involving Kaufman as there could be great comedy potential between the two of them. Or perhaps he could use her in some sort of GM power role.

There's lots of options to use with her and I'm sure he'll come up with something interesting. You can't really go wrong with her imo.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And with that, we bring the draft picking to a close.

I'd like to thank everyone for helping the draft go at a great pace. Everyone is now invited to post their shows over in the >>Evaluation Thread<<, and I'll post up voting details closer to the time of the closing date.

Speaking of, I am setting MARCH 7th 2014 as our deadline. Chances are this will get pushed back a week cause we always end up having extensions, so I'm hoping that setting this date means we can post results up on March 17th and have a nice PW Draft related St. Patricks Day :)

So you've got just over 2 weeks to complete your writing. Get writing.

And thanks again peeps :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement