Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

2014, Tis time for a log

17879808183

Comments



  • BET 1256

    Freebet for the one above

    14:00
    VIRAK
    (Horse Racing Outright - Race)
    Odds: 11/2
    Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 27.50

    lost/freebet




  • BET 1257

    3.25W
    bucks bond 5/1
    2.50 ew
    hills



    treble

    VIRAK @ 11/2
    (Horse Racing Outright - Race)
    SILVINIACO CONTI @ 5/2
    (Horse Racing Outright)
    BUCK'S BOND @ 9/2
    (Horse Racing Outright - Race)
    Multiple Type: Treble Stake: 1.00 Possible Return: 125.13

    betb




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1255

    gets me a free fiver

    15:10
    SILVINIACO CONTI
    (Horse Racing Outright)
    Odds: 11/4
    Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 18.75
    betv

    freebet

    15:10 SILVINIACO CONTI
    (Horse Racing Outright)
    Odds: 11/4 Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 13.75




  • BET 1258

    Boro v forest

    bamford anytime 7/4
    5

    first gs 5/1
    1.50
    bet365



    laster kick offs/singles to follow after teams are announced

    anytime treble
    bamford
    deeney
    giroud
    4/5 6/4 7/4
    2eu

    1st gs treble
    5/1 5/1 7/2
    50c
    bet365




  • BET 1259

    Yaya anytime 15/8
    5
    bet365


    accum with three above anytime (75c) and first (25c)


  • Advertisement


  • BET 1260

    Burnley FC v Liverpool - Double Chance
    (In Play)
    Burnley FC/Draw @ 9/10
    Stake: 7.00 EUR (7.00 EUR × 1 Bet)
    Estimated Returns: 13.30 EUR

    Single(s) - Win Receipt No.: 10302433
    Burnley FC v Liverpool - Draw No Bet
    (In Play)
    Burnley FC @ 47/20
    Stake: 3.00 EUR (3.00 EUR × 1 Bet)
    Estimated Returns: 10.05 EUR




  • BET 1261

    15:55 SHE'S DA ONE (Horse Racing Outright - Race)
    Odds: 11/4
    Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 18.75




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1255

    gets me a free fiver

    15:10
    SILVINIACO CONTI
    (Horse Racing Outright)
    Odds: 11/4
    Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 18.75
    betv
    won
    staked 5
    ret 18.75
    +13.75

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1257

    3.25W
    bucks bond 5/1 lost
    2.50 ew
    hills



    treble

    VIRAK @ 11/2
    (Horse Racing Outright - Race)
    SILVINIACO CONTI @ 5/2
    (Horse Racing Outright)
    BUCK'S BOND @ 9/2
    (Horse Racing Outright - Race)
    Multiple Type: Treble Stake: 1.00 Possible Return: 125.13

    betb
    -6
    mailburner wrote: »
    freebet

    15:10 SILVINIACO CONTI
    (Horse Racing Outright)
    Odds: 11/4 Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 13.75
    won
    +13.75

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1261

    15:55 SHE'S DA ONE (Horse Racing Outright - Race)
    Odds: 11/4
    Stake: 5.00
    Possible Return: 18.75
    lost
    -5


    just sorry I didn't make sc my only bet today


    staked 16/returned 32.5/+16.5


    Footie staked 4681.50 returns 5160.51 profit 479.01
    horses staked 7840.05 returns 8061.31 profit 221.26
    ufc staked 1164 returns 1500.57 profit 336.57
    golf staked 299.50 returns 234.39 loss-65.11
    Other staked 297.50 returns 192.25 loss -105.25 (darts/rugby/tennis/boxing gaa)


    overall staked 14282.55
    overall returned 15149.48
    overall profit +866.93




  • BET 1262

    Anytime
    Olivier Giroud 1.91
    Arsenal v QPR - 26/12/2014
    Stake £15.00
    Estimated Return:£28.64




  • BET 1263

    Watford 11/10
    12eu

    deeney anytime 11/8
    8eu

    deeney first gs 19/4
    7 eu
    above was a mistake but feck it


    abdi first 12/1
    1eu
    abdi anytime 7/2
    1eu



    1st gs double with giroud 19/4+19/5
    1eu


  • Advertisement


  • BET 1264

    was in my head to back this before todays games at 6/4...now as low
    as 2/5 so taking the price now
    surely a loss away to stoke will the end for him


    next manager out
    alan irvine 9/10
    30eu
    888+32red



    will add to log if settled before new year or on new years day, otherwise will
    leave it as an ante post bet and not log it win or lose as I do with all ante post bets




  • BET 1265


    1.20L
    uxizandre 9/4
    8 win
    coral

    1.55c
    golden doyen 5/2
    4 win
    betv

    3.15W
    notonebuttwo 7/4
    5 win
    skybet

    2 treble 7/4 9/4 9/4
    skybet




  • BET 1266

    2.05
    Scrafton 10/3
    6 win


    fell last time out, have to give it another chance




  • BET 1267

    hearts ht ft evens
    13eu
    boyles




  • BET 1268

    South

    Best Tamayuz @ 9/2
    Lean On Pete @ 3/1
    Doubles, 1 bet * €3.00




  • BET 1269

    in play

    dundee 15/4
    4eu




  • BET 1270

    3.50
    kris kindle 25/1
    2 win


    tip from the forum




  • BET 1271


    ekm982.jpg


    2jch43k.jpg




  • BET 1272


    Luton 1.95
    Luton v Portsmouth - 28/12/2014
    Stake £16.00
    Estimated Return:£31.20




  • BET 1272

    Plymouth 5/4
    6 eu
    boyles


  • Advertisement


  • BET 1273

    Plymouth Argyle v Oxford Utd
    Plymouth Argyle (-1)
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 7/2
    Stake: 2.00
    Possible Return: 9.00

    Luton Town v Portsmouth
    Luton Town (-1)
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 5/2
    Stake: 3.00
    Possible Return: 10.50

    Multiple Selections
    Plymouth Argyle (-1) @ 7/2
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Luton Town (-1) @ 5/2
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 1.50 Possible Return: 23.63


    Half time hcap
    luton 1 13/2
    1eu
    boyles


    Luton Town (-1.0) @13/2
    Half Time Handicap -1
    Luton Town v Portsmouth
    Total Stake €1.00
    Potential Return €67.50
    Bet ref: 1073/1191
    Plymouth (-1.0) @8/1
    Half Time Handicap -1
    Plymouth v Oxford Utd
    Total Stake €1.00
    Potential Return €67.50




  • BET 1274

    1.50
    jetson 5/1
    3 win




  • BET 1275

    pp messenger special

    ddkk1v.jpg




  • BET 1276

    Austin anytime 6/5
    4eu

    silva anytime 19/10
    4eu


    anytime treble
    silva 2.9
    sanchez 2.3
    austin 2.2
    2eu




    silva first 11/2
    austin first 7/2
    1 on each
    1 double




  • BET 1277

    Already have a bet on this

    2.55
    bobs worth 5/2
    5 win
    coral




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1253

    Theres a few decent bookies out there

    2hz2rzm.jpg

    888
    lost/freebet
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1262

    Anytime
    Olivier Giroud 1.91
    Arsenal v QPR - 26/12/2014
    Stake £15.00
    Estimated Return:£28.64
    muppet was sent off
    -15
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1263

    Watford 11/10
    12eu

    deeney anytime 11/8
    8eu

    deeney first gs 19/4
    7 eu
    above was a mistake but feck it


    abdi first 12/1
    1eu
    abdi anytime 7/2
    1eu



    1st gs double with giroud 19/4+19/5
    1eu
    lost
    -30

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1264

    was in my head to back this before todays games at 6/4...now as low
    as 2/5 so taking the price now
    surely a loss away to stoke will the end for him


    next manager out
    alan irvine 9/10
    30eu
    888+32red



    will add to log if settled before new year or on new years day, otherwise will
    leave it as an ante post bet and not log it win or lose as I do with all ante post bets
    lost
    -30


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1267

    hearts ht ft evens
    13eu
    boyles
    won
    staked 13
    ret 26
    +13

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1269

    in play

    dundee 15/4
    4eu
    lost
    -4

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1271


    ekm982.jpg


    2jch43k.jpg
    lost
    -5

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1272


    Luton 1.95
    Luton v Portsmouth - 28/12/2014
    Stake £16.00
    Estimated Return:£31.20
    lost
    -16

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1272

    Plymouth 5/4
    6 eu
    boyles
    lost
    -6

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1273

    Plymouth Argyle v Oxford Utd
    Plymouth Argyle (-1)
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 7/2
    Stake: 2.00
    Possible Return: 9.00

    Luton Town v Portsmouth
    Luton Town (-1)
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Odds: 5/2
    Stake: 3.00
    Possible Return: 10.50

    Multiple Selections
    Plymouth Argyle (-1) @ 7/2
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Luton Town (-1) @ 5/2
    (3 Way Handicap (-1) - 90 Mins)
    Multiple Type: Double Stake: 1.50 Possible Return: 23.63


    Half time hcap
    luton 1 13/2
    1eu
    boyles


    Luton Town (-1.0) @13/2
    Half Time Handicap -1
    Luton Town v Portsmouth
    Total Stake €1.00
    Potential Return €67.50
    Bet ref: 1073/1191
    Plymouth (-1.0) @8/1
    Half Time Handicap -1
    Plymouth v Oxford Utd
    Total Stake €1.00
    Potential Return €67.50
    lost
    -8.50
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1275

    pp messenger special

    ddkk1v.jpg
    ****, still cant believe this. didnt get the dc bet on in time
    -25
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1276

    Austin anytime 6/5
    4eu

    silva anytime 19/10
    4eu


    anytime treble
    silva 2.9
    sanchez 2.3
    austin 2.2
    2eu




    silva first 11/2
    austin first 7/2
    1 on each
    1 double
    silva scores first/nothing for austin
    staked 13
    returned 18.10
    +5.10




    total staked 140.50/returned 44.10/-96.40

    Footie staked 4822 returns 5204.61 profit 382.61
    horses staked 7840.05 returns 8061.31 profit 221.26
    ufc staked 1164 returns 1500.57 profit 336.57
    golf staked 299.50 returns 234.39 loss-65.11
    Other staked 297.50 returns 192.25 loss -105.25 (darts/rugby/tennis/boxing gaa)


    overall staked 14423.05
    overall returned 15193.58
    overall profit +770.53




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1258

    Boro v forest

    bamford anytime 7/4
    5

    first gs 5/1
    1.50
    bet365



    laster kick offs/singles to follow after teams are announced

    anytime treble
    bamford
    deeney
    giroud
    4/5 6/4 7/4
    2eu

    1st gs treble
    5/1 5/1 7/2
    50c
    bet365
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1259

    Yaya anytime 15/8
    5
    bet365


    accum with three above anytime (75c) and first (25c)
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1260

    Burnley FC v Liverpool - Double Chance
    (In Play)
    Burnley FC/Draw @ 9/10
    Stake: 7.00 EUR (7.00 EUR × 1 Bet)
    Estimated Returns: 13.30 EUR

    Single(s) - Win Receipt No.: 10302433
    Burnley FC v Liverpool - Draw No Bet
    (In Play)
    Burnley FC @ 47/20
    Stake: 3.00 EUR (3.00 EUR × 1 Bet)
    Estimated Returns: 10.05 EUR

    almost forgot this lot
    only yaya scoring
    staked 24/returned 14.38/-9.62



    Footie staked 4846 returns 5218.99 profit 372.99
    horses staked 7840.05 returns 8061.31 profit 221.26
    ufc staked 1164 returns 1500.57 profit 336.57
    golf staked 299.50 returns 234.39 loss-65.11
    Other staked 297.50 returns 192.25 loss -105.25 (darts/rugby/tennis/boxing gaa)


    overall staked 14447.05
    overall returned 15207.96
    overall profit +760.91




  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1265


    1.20L
    uxizandre 9/4
    8 win
    coral

    1.55c
    golden doyen 5/2
    4 win
    betv

    3.15W
    notonebuttwo 7/4
    5 win
    skybet

    2 treble 7/4 9/4 9/4
    skybet
    notone won, rest lost
    staked 19
    ret 13.75
    -5.25

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1266

    2.05
    Scrafton 10/3
    6 win


    fell last time out, have to give it another chance
    lost
    -6

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1268

    South

    Best Tamayuz @ 9/2
    Lean On Pete @ 3/1
    Doubles, 1 bet * €3.00
    lost
    -3
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1270

    3.50
    kris kindle 25/1
    2 win


    tip from the forum
    lost
    -2

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1274

    1.50
    jetson 5/1
    3 win
    lost
    -3

    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1277

    Already have a bet on this

    2.55
    bobs worth 5/2
    5 win
    coral
    lost
    -5



    staked 38/returned 13.75/-24.25



    Footie staked 4846 returns 5218.99 profit 372.99
    horses staked 7878.05 returns 8075.06 profit 197.01
    ufc staked 1164 returns 1500.57 profit 336.57
    golf staked 299.50 returns 234.39 loss-65.11
    Other staked 297.50 returns 192.25 loss -105.25 (darts/rugby/tennis/boxing gaa)


    overall staked 14485.05
    overall returned 15221.71
    overall profit +736.66




  • BET 1278


    Hurricane Fly 1.80
    1:25 Leopardstown - 29/12/2014
    Stake £20.00
    Estimated Return:£36.00
    coral


  • Advertisement


  • mailburner wrote: »
    BET 1278


    Hurricane Fly 1.80
    1:25 Leopardstown - 29/12/2014
    Stake £20.00
    Estimated Return:£36.00
    coral
    won (5/6)
    staked 20
    ret 36.67
    +16.67



    Footie staked 4846 returns 5218.99 profit 372.99
    horses staked 7898.05 returns 8111.73 profit 213.68
    ufc staked 1164 returns 1500.57 profit 336.57
    golf staked 299.50 returns 234.39 loss-65.11
    Other staked 297.50 returns 192.25 loss -105.25 (darts/rugby/tennis/boxing gaa)


    overall staked 14505.05
    overall returned 15258.38
    overall profit +753.33


Advertisement