Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

Options
  • 28-12-2013 1:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Does anyone know some good quality supplements that work (eg: have been proven over and over in studies),

I currently take a Omega 3 supplement, are they any other supplements out that for brain & body improvement?.

note: Please, I appreciate EVERY reply greatly but lots of the vitamins/multivitamins may be a waste of time, so other supplements than vitamins please, sorry thanks.

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Its All Wright

Well what do you want to supplement and what benefits are you looking for ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

creatosterone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

5000iu of Vitamin D3 each day will see you right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

They work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭Banneret

Hi,

Thank you very much, but the omega supplement I take already has Vitamin D in it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

What are you looking to supplement? What is missing from your diet that means you need supplements of it? We could recommend vit b12 or whatever else, but you may already be getting enough of that in your diet.

So what are you short on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Banneret wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank you very much, but the omega supplement I take already has Vitamin D in it.

Vitamin D3 is completely different than the Vitamin D in your omega.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭Banneret

JJayoo wrote: »
    Vitamin D3 is completely different than the Vitamin D in your omega.

Hi,

Yes sorry thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

• Registered Users Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Waste of money. Most of the j gradients do nothing. If some maybe have a tiny effect, the dose is way lower thean the effective dude and price is inflated.

It may help slightly with some medical conditions (actual medicine would be better).

If you don’t have one of those medical conditions, more likely to just make you sick as it’s toxic.

Managing your weight is better achieved by managing your food intake. Natural defences is kinda meaningless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement