Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea where to get an old Irish Mist bottle?

Options
  • 26-12-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

My Dad really likes Irish Mist, but also he really liked the old fancy bottle it used to come in. I was thinking of getting him one of the old fancy bottles and he can save it and decant the stuff from the new boring bottles into it.
    Any ideas where I could get one?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Some old offie that does very little business. They did away with the old bottle about 3 years ago now

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭peterofthebr

i tried wiskey in the past...the big names irish and scotish but stuggled with them ....without having ice / mixer etc too much more of a chore then anything ......BUT found irish mist ...jesus i love this stuff!!!!.. i adore this drink!!!! [ im a little concerned but hey...]...is there a 18 year old or something that i need to try?

its like they found a wiskey and added msg or something!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's no aged version. It you like the taste but don't like whiskey its the other elements you like

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭peterofthebr

so by wiskey standards...how is irish mist rated...i suppose hardcore wishkey drinkers dont even rate it as a wiskey....as i see now its only 35%

• Registered Users Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

so by wiskey standards...how is irish mist rated...i suppose hardcore wishkey drinkers dont even rate it as a wiskey....as i see now its only 35%

It's not whiskey. It's a whiskey liqueur.
    Sugar and flavouring added.
    Other examples would be Drambuie and Southern Comfort.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Zombie Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement