Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Christmas Day gaming memory?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

PS1

Running around the Demo as the T-Rex for ages :D

Worst (most disappointing) memory : Primal rage on the Megadrive...played it for 5 minutes...so disappointed. The cover....Dinosaurs fighting monkeys and beasts etc made it look so good :(

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

SNES, street fighter 2 and my cousins over. "you hold back for 2 seconds on the clock to do a sonic boom" - life changing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

BMMachine wrote: »
    SNES, street fighter 2 and my cousins over. "you hold back for 2 seconds on the clock to do a sonic boom" - life changing
    -> forward and punch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Getting this christmas morning.
    commodore-64-system.jpg

And playing these

Batmanvideogamehistory1.jpeg
    flimbo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Playing Street Fighter on an arcade machine in a local chipper on Christmas Eve thinking it could be incredible if I got this on Christmas Day.

I did. It was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Probably the 32X in '94 (worth it for Doom alone but Virtua Racing and Star Wars were awesome).

Advertisement