Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 Free In-Play Bet on Arsenal v Chelsea Bet365

Options
  • 20-12-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

Its back people, was due!

For people unsure of the offer:

Arsenal take on title rivals Chelsea at the Emirates on Monday 23rd December – and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Arsenal v Chelsea game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake during the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. Your free In-Play bet must be paid for and placed in the usual way and if your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Post up your picks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

As usual, a safe pre-match bet followed by a long shot. Will have a look but the last time for the United Chelsea match I went for
    Pre-match - over 0.5 goals
    In-Play - Draw

No risk whatsoever with a nice tidy €120 return in the Arsenal game if the game is a draw, or a €70 profit if it's 0-0 which Mourinho might play for

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Usually take advantage of this when it's around however its been a while!

What's the best return for a risk-free? Back Chelsea pre-match, the Arsenal double chance in-play?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Terry anytime for me 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Does the bet have to be a minimum odd?. OR can you just do like Over .5 goals ?

Soby wrote: »
    Does the bet have to be a minimum odd?. OR can you just do like Over .5 goals ?

It can be anything, no minimum

• Advertisement

Doocey wrote: »
    Usually take advantage of this when it's around however its been a while!

What's the best return for a risk-free? Back Chelsea pre-match, the Arsenal double chance in-play?

Would the other way around not be safer? Back the double chance pre-match as it's safer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I think I'll back either Over 2.5 @1.83 or BTTS @1.56 before the match.

Any ideas on a good in-play? I don't use it often and when I do its mostly corner bets so I don't even know what markets they offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Might do Ramsey 1st scorer in play simply because a guy on Twitter is waiting on him to score 1st for 500k or something, hes got 6 or 7 other 1st scorers right to date in his accum!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

paulb06 wrote: »
    Might do Ramsey 1st scorer in play simply because a guy on Twitter is waiting on him to score 1st for 500k or something, hes got 6 or 7 other 1st scorers right to date in his accum!

I'd be praying that he doesn't even start and the selection is voided. Wouldn't even be able to lay it off unless he has a massive bankroll.

Not sure what pre-match bet will be but will do some long shot in running. Terry/Mertesacker to score or a 3-2 scorline or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Collie D wrote: »
    I'd be praying that he doesn't even start and the selection is voided. Wouldn't even be able to lay it off unless he has a massive bankroll.

Not sure what pre-match bet will be but will do some long shot in running. Terry/Mertesacker to score or a 3-2 scorline or something.
    Terry for me anyway, there was a fella on here before and he done well with this, he backed next goal scored be a peno , happened to him twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Might do the draw before the game and the Arsenal/Chelsea double chance @1.33 in play

• Registered Users Posts: 45,265 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Posted this in the banter thread.

Just on Ramsey, he's 5/1 to score anytime with Hills. Only 9/4 with bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Might do the draw before the game and the Arsenal/Chelsea double chance @1.33 in play

Actually will do the double chance before the game and the draw in play

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Turns out that bet is fake :rolleyes: why do idiots go through all that bother just for a bit of attention!

Aye, went for Chelsea or Arsenal pre-match @ 1/3, will then back draw in-play.
    I'll be hoping for a draw, personally :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

just be aware of this in the terms and conditions.

Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.

Can't decide what to do so think the best option for me is to take a position on match winner and then do the same in running effectively doubling my odds. Think this could be a tight game but I'm drawn to Mourinho's unbeaten record against Arsenal so Chelsea are the pick for me.

That said I'll do Chelsea DNB at 11/10 pre-game and in-running back Chelsea at 2/1 (obviously no point doing DNB if I get money back on losing bet anyway)

So €100 staked

Arsenal win: Return €50 = lose €50
    Draw: Return €100 = break even
    Chelsea win: Return €255 = €155 profit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

I'm sure you could do something with Paddy money back if its a draw but I'm too lazy. :P

Edit: my pre bet is going on 0-0 ht 11/5

Luap wrote: »
    I'm sure you could do something with Paddy money back if its a draw but I'm too lazy. :P

Edit: my pre bet is going on 0-0 ht 11/5

Good point. Forgot about that. Too lazy myself. Just home from work and have no intention of doing any kind of calculations until I go back in New Year. Have my Chelsea draw no bet on. Might do draw in running so I will be in profit as long as Arsenal don't win. Two minds - will just press a button at random.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

just signed up to bet 365.
    Can I use the first time deposit bonus along with the above promotion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

I presume you don't have to back the max of €50 to avail of offer?

I was thinking of lodging €50 to my bet365 account and doing €25 pre and €25 in running.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    I presume you don't have to back the max of €50 to avail of offer?

I was thinking of lodging €50 to my bet365 account and doing €25 pre and €25 in running.

Correct but €50 pre bet will give the most value, so lodge €100 if you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Correct but €50 pre bet will give the most value, so lodge €100 if you can.

would like to, but €50 is my max available. I do have a little accum running on to tonites game to win €90. bet needs BTTS. I'm trying to factor that into my choice.

but my head hurts, so might just run with the accum only and hope for the best, and catch the next offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

just signed up to bet 365.
    Can I use the first time deposit bonus along with the above promotion?

ya.but if you deposit 100 you will only get 100 bonus when u have 100 staked. best thing to do is probably put in 200 and after the arsenal game u will have 100 left to stake to release 200 bonus(assuming u back selections at 1/2 or greater.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Turns out that bet is fake :rolleyes: why do idiots go through all that bother just for a bit of attention!

Considering the bet Charlie Adam 1st FGS, it was always going to be fake :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

Seen this on twitter seems the best way to go so they don't void your bet

@BertsBestBets: Placed my bets on the bet365 offer
    £4 on 0-0 with skybet 12/1 = £52
    £50 on over 0.5 goals with 365 1/25 £52
    Gives me £50 bet in play for £2

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

ianburke wrote: »
    ya.but if you deposit 100 you will only get 100 bonus when u have 100 staked. best thing to do is probably put in 200 and after the arsenal game u will have 100 left to stake to release 200 bonus(assuming u back selections at 1/2 or greater.

thanks

Done the risk free option for years, always worked.

If they void, they void - very much doubt they will though.

At the end of the day, their free bet is getting them huge exposure among punters for little cost (betting losses incorporated)

Now if they allowed much bigger stakes then they'd scrutinise such activity much more.

One can take a number of choice here: secure profit (albeit marginal) or free up a nice €50 bet for themselves that could hit a jackpot with a decent odds in-play wager. It's each to their own, but inevitably, I like to look at it as if I'm being paid to watch the game :)

Best of luck anyways lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Pre-match bet - Time of first card - Before 27:00 5/6

Will probably do over 2.5 goals in-play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Pre match bet Arsenal HT Result 2/1

Advertisement