Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPA Pool Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

I know I'm more than 3 months late but is the league still planned, miniclip name is also stereomatic.
    How will fixtures be organised?
    Will fixtures and results be posted here?
    How many games per fixture?

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I know I'm more than 3 months late but is the league still planned, miniclip name is also stereomatic.
    How will fixtures be organised?
    Will fixtures and results be posted here?
    How many games per fixture?

It hasn't got going yet:p.....but glad to see your interested, I'll try and resurrect it. We'd need about 10-12 to get a league going, not sure of the format yet....all depends on how many will join up. If you know any others who'd play just add their names to the thread.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Soooo....when does this pool cup start? I wanna join! :D(can I, can I, can I? pleeeeze?) :o
    swimmingpool.gif
    I am ready boi!... POOOOOL!

:o Right so I may lose miserably, but will be fun! :D

TommieBoy wrote: »

:o Right so I may lose miserably, but will be fun! :D

You're in.. hustler!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'll throw my name into the hat for fun n' games, i'll try and sign up before the week's out.

• Advertisement

:o emmm, Grid??? I cannae what my name is, can you? :o

Keeverz:D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Ben Horne

Ben Horne

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Name Same as here.

Might not be around this weekend

List so far:

jebforever
    Ted_YNWA
    Ben Horne
    TommieBoy
    Lithium93
    stereomatic
    herisson
    SW
    kupus
    Grid.

Would be great if we could make a dozen.....if I've forgotten anyone, just add your Miniclip username to the thread.

If we could arrange a time for everyone to be on MC so that we can friend each other, and then we can get started.

Suggestions welcome for league format.;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sign me up grid and prepare yourselves for the thrashing of a life time :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sign me up grid and prepare yourselves for the thrashing of a life time :cool:

Seph trashes Grid, Ted trashes Seph.

May as well concede now lads, title is all mine.

Bring it on!!!!!!:pac:

Grid. wrote: »
    List so far:

jebforever
    Ted_YNWA
    Ben Horne
    TommieBoy
    Lithium93
    stereomatic
    herisson
    SW
    kupus
    Grid.

Would be great if we could make a dozen.....if I've forgotten anyone, just add your Miniclip username to the thread.

If we could arrange a time for everyone to be on MC so that we can friend each other, and then we can get started.

Suggestions welcome for league format.;)

Hey G? can we have a miniclip username list as well? ...of all the candidates that will not be winning the cup ;) cos its all mine! :pac::pac::pac:

:o...right, maybe I will have to share the winning...but ;) it's just cos I'm a nice person :D is all

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Seph trashes Grid, Ted trashes Seph.

May as well concede now lads, title is all mine.
    :D Iz praying that you no live to regret ^ that ;)
    praying-angel.GIF

:eek: I've seen the competition - demons they are! :eek:
    Pool_shark.gif

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

had to login to find my username :p

KellysAntihero :cool:

I should be able to get online to play when this kicks off :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Keep your hands off the wooden spoon is all mine:pac:
    wooden-spoon.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The title is mine :cool:

Signed up & username is the same as here, Lithium93_ Hoping to kick ass & take names :D

Hi Guys I'm on miniclip at the moment, maybe we can friend each other for this league. If we can't maybe we could determine a convenient time to friend up as many as possible for the greatest league in the world:cool:

• Advertisement

Could do with an extra 2 or 3 folks..........anyone fancy joining????

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pool, eh?

Sign me up - Shiminay is my miniclip username.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

atswimtwobirds is mine. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Hi, TommyBoy invited me to this site, but I haven't a clue what's going on. Could someone fill me in?

Hi Cool.....do you fancy playing in a Pool league??

What are the numbers like, Grid?

**** it personal matters be damned, I'm back in for the competition :D

Passenger wrote: »
    What are the numbers like, Grid?

Looks like we've hit the dozen P;)

Nice! :D Is anybody online now?

• Advertisement

We'll have a round-robin of two groups of six, and to give everyone a chance at glory......this is the format we've gone with for the final stage....with the winners from each playing for the cup.;)

105c021b-7214-4e58-85f0-0293c6f0fc1c_zps2ae0654a.jpg~original

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement