Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Visa for Non-EU spouse of Irish Citizen

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Alibutt

Alibutt wrote: »
    Hi just i want ask quick question did you visit uk with your family , beacuse i m getting through same problem just 2 weeks left to travel was it ok without visa to travel uk with irish citizens

I m not married with irish citizen i have got birth cirtificate of my irish citizen child , and both parents name mentioned on it , i was over stayed in uk aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lollsangel

I m not married with irish citizen i have got birth cirtificate of my irish citizen child , and both parents name mentioned on it , i was over stayed in uk aswell

If you were caught by immigration there i wouldnt chance it as they have you on record

4real wrote: »
    if you are flying into UK you could face problems as immigration will look for a visa for non-eu citizen at the airport even though you are travelling with Irish citizen.

We are not married i have got irish child birth cirtificate and our both parents name mentioned on it other thing i was over stay in uk aswell would anything effect me ? Have you got any idea ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

We are not married i have got irish child birth cirtificate and our both parents name mentioned on it other thing i was over stay in uk aswell would anything effect me ? Have you got any idea ?

If you are not married and require a visa for the UK under normal circumstances then you will not be allowed into the UK now. What visa are you on in Ireland?

4real wrote: »
    if you are flying into UK you could face problems as immigration will look for a visa for non-eu citizen at the airport even though you are travelling with Irish citizen.

I never got caught never been deported just i was over stayed and move to ireland i have stamp 4 irish resident permit basis of my irish citizen child

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lollsangel

I never got caught never been deported just i was over stayed and move to ireland i have stamp 4 irish resident permit basis of my irish citizen child

My partner got stopped a few years back over not havung a transit visa goung through one terminal to another. Interrogated over it and a rip near the photo on his passport. He was warned officially not to do it again.. if it was me id be getting the right paperwork sorted befire i go

Advertisement