Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: December 6th 2013

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Harry, have you any movie for us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Graham in 5 on tv3

Liar - it's not on for another hour:eek::eek::eek:. USA Xfactor is on :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

MrsD007 wrote: »

You must have read my mind MrsD.....

I was wondering if I should tape the RTE film on next....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Goodnight Springton, there will be no encores!

By the way, Interview with the Vampire is on ITV3 at 5 past midnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

cofy wrote: »
    Liar - it's not on for another hour:eek::eek::eek:. USA Xfactor is on :(:(:(

Upc are lying so not me......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »

We missed the best film of the night MrsD, Burn After Reading was on RTE 2 earlier. Spinal Tap is worth watching on ITV 4 though. Thanks to Skid for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Skid X wrote: »
    Spinal Tap just started on ITV4.

nice.

Ah, jaysus. It's blues night (as you know) on bbc4. Came home from the bleedin christmas party for it. And now i have to make this choice...

Grrr...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Upc are lying so not me......

I have time to catch up on the soaps before Graham starts:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

keith16 wrote: »
    yeah yeah, braces. Yeah yeah Ugg boots. Train tracks. Ching ching ya know?

I have a feeling kazza would be more yeah yeah saint tropez, jimmy choo, its still 2006 ya know, bit a ching ching:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Watched the first bit of the show with Domhnall and his parents, he is a little sweetheart. When I saw that couple coming on, TV3 lady and husband, I bowed out then. Reading some of the comments here this a.m, amd of course thanks to Skid's good work on the opening post :D I can guess bits about what was on :D. This proves to me, I enjoy the thread far more than the show!
    There seems to have been some interactions with the audience which didn't quite work. Back now to read the rest...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,203 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jesus, Barlow is hard to listen to. Like and old woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I fell asleep before Jason Byrne came on.
    Reading the comments I'm sorry now . :)

A mediocre guest list often means a cracking thread :):)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,652 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Oh dear :(

I am watching the parts I missed last night.

Karen Koster and John McGuire...I am embarrassed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

walshb wrote: »
    Jesus, Barlow is hard to listen to. Like and old woman!

There is a niche in the market for a new age Cliff Richard, Barlows' seems to be the man to take over the brand :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

This thread is always the best when crap guests are always on nearly every week. That previous edition of the LLS was one of the worst I've ever seen in my life time.

The insurance broker guy and your one off TV3 were so annoying throughout their whole interview. I thought they were never going to stop talking at any point during the interview. The interview was going on for far too long as I was not in anyway interested in what was going on in their lives as they just seemed too fake for my liking.

The highlights of the show for me as well as this thread was Fr Peter Mc Verry and the violinist. Donal's appearance was good as well but I thought it wasn't a good idea to put him on again a week later.

That audience participation game that Tubs presided over was by far the worst I've ever seen within a chat show. It is not good to see that happen nearly single f***in week on a show like that.

And Tubs nearly cracks it with Jason Byrne. Yeah Nice one RTE :rolleyes:.

Advertisement