Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite Christmas Song or Hymn?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

amor3 wrote: »
    OT here, but anyone know why I can't see anything when someone posts a video or something.. I can open links in most other threads! It's just completely blank on this thread..

I think you need to install Flash.

I could be wrong.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

amor3 wrote: »
    OT here, but anyone know why I can't see anything when someone posts a video or something.. I can open links in most other threads! It's just completely blank on this thread..

It's either a flash problem as Das Kitty says or a proxy issue. If you're trying to view this thread in work, your employer might have Youtube blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

I just found out this exists!

Honestly can't decide if it's brilliant or awful. Brilliawful?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Dermot and Dave have this song as their Homegrown Hero. A nice, modern Christmas song that I'd be happy to hear on the radio!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I love "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day".
    Prefer the Sinatra version but Sarah Mclachlan makes a nice job of it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

banham wrote: »
    O Holy Night -

Mahalia Jackson

Can anyone put the above up here in u tube format. I am unable to do it on the latest version of Windows!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

The Angel Gabriel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pliqObTHxUQ

I love that line, "his wings as drifted snow, his eyes as flame", very visual.

Advertisement