Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

rudolph antlers for cars?

• 05-12-2013 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭ Banjo String

The kids are mad looking them.

Anyone know where to go to buy these?

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ Cunning Stunt

If you can't find them in stores, then Amazon.uk have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭ rsl1976

Homestore and More have them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭ Pigwidgeon

Penneys have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 pandaboy

Those quickfire Christmas light shops that open this time of year will have 'em. I'm sure any car shop would have them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭ leahyl

Heatons have them - selling them for the Laura Lynn Foundation - great charity :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

The two euro shops definitely have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭✭ amklo

Also saw them in the applegreen petrol stations

Woodies also had them today. I'm another who has spotted them in €2 shop and HS&M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭ Banjo String

Should have checked this thread earlier.

Got them in Topaz, Dublin docks. 8.99

Ah well. Can't place a price on the smiles we got when they seen 'rudolph car' !

Complete with red nose :pac:

Should have checked this thread earlier.

Got them in Topaz, Dublin docks. 8.99

Ah well. Can't place a price on the smiles we got when they seen 'rudolph car' !

Complete with red nose :pac:

Aw, their little faces. A lady at the school gates has rocked up for the past week with her car "Rudolph-ed", it has made me smile each time I have spotted her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭ goz83

Last year some stupid woman almost ran me over with her Rudolph-ed car, on a residential road!!! I hate these things. Bah, Hum-Bug!!

Altogether now!!!!!! "goz83 got run over by a reindeer, walking home from our house Christmas Eve la la la la........"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭ goz83

goz83 wrote: »
    Last year some stupid woman almost ran me over with her Rudolph-ed car, on a residential road!!! I hate these things. Bah, Hum-Bug!!
    Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Altogether now!!!!!! "goz83 ALMOST got run over by a reindeer, walking home from our house Christmas Eve la la la la........"

paying close attention to the rest of the bold area

Advertisement