Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE CINEMA TICKETS THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Oscar_Drai

Oscar_Drai wrote: »
    2 spare tickets for Monday 9th at 18:30 at Coolock Cinema. PM with email if interested.

Tickets gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

Has anyone gone to these screenings previously? Do you defo not need that magazine page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

If anybody has 2 spares PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭rx8

zoeybelle wrote: »
    Has anyone gone to these screenings previously? Do you defo not need that magazine page?

Never been asked for the magazine yet. The cinema staff are not bothered about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

2 spare tickets here if anybody wants them for Coolock tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

2 spare tickets for Liffey Valley tonight PM if interested cant go as i caught the flu

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I just got 2 tickets from the site for coolock just now, I was supprised they were still there given how old this thread is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

jjbrien wrote: »
    2 spare tickets for Liffey Valley tonight PM if interested cant go as i caught the flu

tickets gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Have 2 as I can't go.
    First PM gets them.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

sorry forgot to say they are for coolock..
    Damn hangover..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

sham69 wrote: »
    sorry forgot to say they are for coolock..
    Damn hangover..

Cheers for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭SurferRosa

I have 2 tickets for Coolock tonight , frst to PM me gets them. Can't go anymore as babysitter bailed on me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭markwho

Hey,
    Have two tickets for coolock this evening at 6.30. Can't go. If anyone wants them pm me their e-mail address.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

thanks for that rx8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭xtal191

Have two tickets for Vue tonight at 6.30, first to pm me their email gets them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Still have two here for Coolock as well

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sammy1301

just cancelled 2 tickets anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

oooh, were all these tickets for tonight? What a waste :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Really enjoyed it, nice on OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

It was a very nice quirky flick, was a good way to spend an hour and a half. Thanks OP and thanks to Sham69 who supplied my tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

637766 for coolock tues 4:30 and 6:30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Someone posted a new thread last sat with codes for free to let's to Walter Mitty in cork Dublin and gal way for tonight.

A few hours after it was posted it was deleted?? I managed to get 6 tickets for my family and just back now...

Amazing movie and real VIP treatment... even had a speech before hand from victor Barry. Great night...

But dunno why the thread was deleted last sat... the cinema was half empty. There must have been loads of tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

deegs wrote: »
    Someone posted a new thread last sat with codes for free to let's to Walter Mitty in cork Dublin and gal way for tonight.

A few hours after it was posted it was deleted?? I managed to get 6 tickets for my family and just back now...

Amazing movie and real VIP treatment... even had a speech before hand from victor Barry. Great night...

But dunno why the thread was deleted last sat... the cinema was half empty. There must have been loads of tickets.

I was at this too and the people were very confused by my ticket, was this the case for you too? I thought it was deleted because it was a scam and that it was out of sympathy I was let in :o

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

was there in cork tonight , good enough,deegs were u there with ur ma and da and 2 kids as there were a family of six in front of us

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

wasn't too many there from bargain alerts thread, think they couldn't get rid of the tickets here in cork as we don't read the irish times too much down here so they got red fm to give away free tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Yep that was us there :)
    Bargain alert of xmas !

Tickets were odd all right. They had qrcode, said they would be scanned and we all needed photo id... bit of drama before hand when my dad realised he lost his ticket between nandos and the cinema....... we said we'd chance it and then they just ticked our name off....

4 adults and 2 kids tickets for free is pretty good :) didn't even know about redfm/irishtimes...

And I also got worried when thread was deleted...

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

Thanks so much,we really enjoyed our free trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭bren2001

Just back from it. It was an enjoyable way to spend 90 mins or so. Anybody know why there was a big delay in Coolock?

Advertisement