Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco 24 days of Advent/Dunnes 12 days of Christmas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

dfbemt wrote: »
    Any idea which toys or even a sample of the selection?

Should be a list here tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 27 aughannalady

What's the dunnes offer today?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 aughannalady

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Tesco Clarehall have Rebel Nerf large guns reduced from 30-15 and smaller pink Crush from 10 to 4.75 but they are not marked down and are on a stand on there own in pc ink / stationary aisle rather than toys. Still 30 in Smyths etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

there is 20% off all clothing, not sure if that includes the kitchen wares, curtains etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

20% off ladies/men/kids/home.

Just for today and tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

5 for €5 2l coke is a good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

vicwatson wrote: »
    5 for €5 2l coke is a good deal

Where is this offer on?

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soap1978

lindtee wrote: »
    Where is this offer on?
    tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Steven81

Its nearly any 5 2l bottles of fizzy drinks for 5 euro, includes coke, 7up, club, go onto Tesco website, will be going down soon

• Advertisement

All barbie, transformers, monster high, nerf, hot wheels and Lego toys are half price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

That 5 for 5 on the 2l drinks is excellent in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Pepsi is €1.19 in Dunnes through to January 1st i.e. €5.95 for 5 x 2l and you can do it at your leisure as there is no pressure on the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

That 5 for 5 on the 2l drinks is excellent in Tesco.
    Yeah, its a good deal, I picked them up and left to do the rest of the shop in lidl :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

ShaneU wrote: »
    All barbie, transformers, monster high, nerf, hot wheels and Lego toys are half price

Was just in tesco Balbriggan, and there was some lego, nerf and transformers not included.

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Was just in tesco Balbriggan, and there was some lego, nerf and transformers not included.
    Well you should have showed them the ad in the paper, maybe the price wasn't changed. Artane had to reduce some of them manually, all the lego was half price but just had a white label and didn't say half price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I didn't think it was possible, but clearly it is! Dunnes website is worse than before and is a completely fact free zone re their offers. Whereas all the others the trumpeting their special offers Dunnes do not seem to want people to know at all. What eejit (obviously some Dunne family dunce) is running their online marketing strategy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

ShaneU wrote: »
    Well you should have showed them the ad in the paper, maybe the price wasn't changed. Artane had to reduce some of them manually, all the lego was half price but just had a white label and didn't say half price

Why should I have showed anyone anything? I'm just saying what I saw in the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

kn wrote: »
    Pepsi is €1.19 in Dunnes through to January 1st i.e. €5.95 for 5 x 2l and you can do it at your leisure as there is no pressure on the offer.

Pepsi is nearly always on offer at that price. It's muck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

lmimmfn wrote: »
    Yeah, its a good deal, I picked them up and left to do the rest of the shop in lidl :)

Lol ! Me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Just got a Lego Delorean in Maynooth for €24.50. Came with Marty and the Doc, so happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

vienetta €1 and romantic €3 Sundays deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Anybody know if you can mix and match on the 5 2ltr bottles of mineral for 5 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Is the 5 cokes for €5 offer still on today? I thought it was but its not on tesco online.

January wrote: »
    Anybody know if you can mix and match on the 5 2ltr bottles of mineral for 5 euro?

Yes I got 5 different ones yesterday

Is the 5 cokes for €5 offer still on today? I thought it was but its not on tesco online.

I thought some of the offers were valid for longer that one day, not all but some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

vicwatson wrote: »
    I thought some of the offers were valid for longer that one day, not all but some

Said on the website yesterday that it was valid until 15/12/13 and the new offer on the website starts tomorrow (16/12/13). So hoping that it's still on instore when I go in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

On the sign yesterday it said offer ends 15/12/13 so you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

January wrote: »

If it's still available, yes you can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Re the drink
    Local tesco express said cd be running today depending on the stock levels in each store

Advertisement