Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterpillar Jacket(MandMDirect)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭roper1664

Thanks OP, I've just ordered one as a present, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Would love to know the sizing on these. It's too cheap not to buy!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Nice! This will go well with my Caterpillar boots I just bought - also a steal at €50 (€160 in shops).

I just bought a sort of similar warm jacket and was pleased to only pay €80 - this is fantastic value. The north face equivalent ones are mad money.

Great find thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭amber69

Thanks OP. Picked up 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

€5 off and FREE DELIVERY on your first order, simply enter IE4S at the checkout when you spend €60 or more.*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

its cheaper to use uk site for bigger spends even with the voucher. Also fatcheese 6% (hummph) and quidco (2%)
    I went onto the site through fatcheese and switched to uk, ordered a few things and got the free delivery. Hopefully it still tracks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

Ordered one for my Dad this morning and just got a mail to say it has been dispatched. Great service so far.
    Thanks OP :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Zascar wrote: »
    Nice! This will go well with my Caterpillar boots I just bought - also a steal at €50 (€160 in shops).

I just bought a sort of similar warm jacket and was pleased to only pay €80 - this is fantastic value. The north face equivalent ones are mad money.

Great find thanks OP

Same as me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭dodzy

Cheers OP, bit the bullet on a medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭webels

Make the spend £30 on the UK site and get £3 off delivery with code PJH3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

**Expired** now £29.99 on the UK site and €41.95 on .ie :(

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

i got one last night, ordered a few things to bring it up to 60

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

what is the delivery situation with M&M now - I remember it being a total pain before?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

ams wrote: »
    what is the delivery situation with M&M now - I remember it being a total pain before?

Mine has a tracking reference. Awaiting pickup today by Interlink/DPD somewhere in the UK I assume as it says Interlink so should be here by Wednesday I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭dodzy

ams wrote: »
    Never had any issues over the last year or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Can anyone confirm sizes on these jackets when they receive them.
    Am usually a med/large but would look at getting xl (still a bargain I feel at €42)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

Plascebo wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm sizes on these jackets when they receive them.
    Am usually a med/large but would look at getting xl (still a bargain I feel at €42)
    theres small,medium large and extra large

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

ROY RACE wrote: »
    theres small,medium large and extra large

Actually meant if their sizing was accurate. An example would be I recently bought childrens jackets from sportsdirect, and age 12-13 would barely fit a 7 year old.

Curious to hear from someone who ordered one and say, if they were usually a medium, is the medium in these jackets overly smaller/larger than usual.

Plascebo wrote: »
    Actually meant if their sizing was accurate. An example would be I recently bought childrens jackets from sportsdirect, and age 12-13 would barely fit a 7 year old.

Curious to hear from someone who ordered one and say, if they were usually a medium, is the medium in these jackets overly smaller/larger than usual.

they do give measurements but not sure how accurate. I'm a 46" chest so went with the xxl. If its too small I'll gift to my Dad or brother in laws. I doubt it'd be too big for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

im a medium but ordered a large as christmas is on the way

• Advertisement

Seems mine is in Surrey with Interlink so will be handed to DPD at some stage.

Ordered another jacket from them but that's shipping with a different courier so maybe not coming from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

Missed this one ...grrr. Any info on the sizes, anyone receive theirs yet ? As previous poster said, I normally take a medium/large,wonder which would be the better, as jacket still at a good price ?

Medium or large doesn't really matter. It gives chest sizes. I just ordered knowing my chest size because every manufacturer has slightly different versions of sizes but chest sizes and chest sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

septicsac wrote: »
    Missed this one ...grrr. Any info on the sizes, anyone receive theirs yet ? As previous poster said, I normally take a medium/large,wonder which would be the better, as jacket still at a good price ?[/QUOTE

Let you know as soon as it arrives. Due about thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,422 ✭✭✭✭cson

Anyone have a work around to be able to pay in GBP on the site? Want an Item thats £28 but shows up as €48 on the Irish website when you input your card details. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

cson wrote: »
    Anyone have a work around to be able to pay in GBP on the site? Want an Item thats £28 but shows up as €48 on the Irish website when you input your card details. :mad:

Try their Amazon store. Also you could register for 20% off clothing and possibly this if it qualifies - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057096173

cson wrote: »

just register on their uk site? I paid for my order in pounds.

I pay in GBP as well. Just select Eire and click enter my address manually.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lollipop19

I ordered mine on the Irish site on Saturday and they arrived today

• Advertisement

lollipop19 wrote: »
    I ordered mine on the Irish site on Saturday and they arrived today

Supposedly mine is somewhere between Birmingham and Athlone. Chances are it's in Athlone and on it's way to my regional Depot. Those sites take ages to update the info online.

Advertisement