Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Swap game thread - Mod warning in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Hi there,

Hope this is not frowned on as it a swap thread but am looking for a copy of The Last of Us Remastered for PS4.

Check my Adverts profile I have a lot of positive feedback with no negative reviews etc.

Please PM - Collection in Limerick or Tipp (Nenagh) would be ideal but anything considered

Tks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'd be interested in that trade. Heading out shortly but will PM you this evening if you're still interested

Sold it in the end. Thanks for the offer anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Hi there,

Hope this is not frowned on as it a swap thread but am looking for a copy of The Last of Us Remastered for PS4.

Check my Adverts profile I have a lot of positive feedback with no negative reviews etc.

Please PM - Collection in Limerick or Tipp (Nenagh) would be ideal but anything considered

Tks.

not trying to be funny or anything but isn't that game cheap enough these days and could be found in most stores that sell second hand games?

surly the time and petrol money to go pick up the game alone would make it more expensive than just going to the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hi there,

Tks.

Keep your eye on the PSN - it's regularly reduced. You may be able to get a digital key on the likes of Amazon for even cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

SeanHarty wrote: »
    not trying to be funny or anything but isn't that game cheap enough these days and could be found in most stores that sell second hand games?

surly the time and petrol money to go pick up the game alone would make it more expensive than just going to the store?
    gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Keep your eye on the PSN - it's regularly reduced. You may be able to get a digital key on the likes of Amazon for even cheaper

Thanks folks - It was €39 second hand in Gamestop in the Crescent! Bloody Thieves.... Especially when Argos have it brand new cheaper 30 feet away!

- Thought someone on here might have a copy - To be frank I was hoping for a bargain as its my second time buying this, gave my original copy out on a 'loan'

Also looking for a disc - don't do downloads ever.

Appreciate the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Mango Joe wrote:

£25 delivered second hand from Amazon or do you do Internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Thanks folks - It was €39 second hand in Gamestop in the Crescent! Bloody Thieves.... Especially when Argos have it brand new cheaper 30 feet away!

- Thought someone on here might have a copy - To be frank I was hoping for a bargain as its my second time buying this, gave my original copy out on a 'loan'

Appreciate the help.

39euro second hand :confused: jesus that's mental.

I know you say you don't do downloads but pretty sure this was 10euro not to long ago during a sale, might be worth it if you've already bought it before, its a serious saving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Have ufc 2.

Pm with offers. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

I have a sealed copy of Deus Ex if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Destiny 2 (base game) would swap for either Bloodbourne GOTY or the The Evil Within 2.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Have South Park: The Fractured but Whole complete with unused Stick of Truth download for trade.

Looking for WWE 2K18 preferably or something similarly new.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Have South Park: The Fractured but Whole complete with unused Stick of Truth download for trade.

Looking for WWE 2K18 preferably or something similarly new.

Interested in Horizon Zero Dawn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Got Yakuza 0, open to offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Got FIFA 18 looking for something as new (call of duty, mordor or something )

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Have Shadow of War if anyone has AC Origins, Wolfenstein 2 or COD WW2 to swap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

have ufc 2, alien isolation and shadow of mordor

looking for sniper elite, mass effect, friday the 13th,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Mass Effect Andromeda
    GTA 5
    FF12 Zodiac Age
    South Park Fractured But Whole

For trade, open to offers, preference would be RPG or FPS, not interested in sports games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Looking for Nier Automata. I have Assassins creed origins if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Have Uncharted 4 willing to trade for something, am open to suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Have monster hunter world, looking for dragon ball fighter z

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Have CoD WW2 (including steelbook case), looking for Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Have Horizon Zero Dawn willing to sell preferably or trade. Played for fifteen minutes and didn't like it. Perfect condition

CWF wrote: »
    Have Horizon Zero Dawn willing to sell preferably or trade. Played for fifteen minutes and didn't like it. Perfect condition

Any particular games?

Any particular games?

I'm open to suggestions, I have COD MW, GTA, U4, Pes 2018, TLOU, Ratchet & C

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 redfan1

I’ve got Heavy Rain/Beyond two souls combo game and also fallout 4 . Open to swaps

• Registered Users Posts: 40 8 ball pool

Have cod ww2 to swap for sniper elite 4,have hitman to swap for lost legacy or gta5

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Dishonored: The Definitive Edition (PS4)
    (Includes all additional DLC content: Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches)

Looking to swap, open to suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

Swap Uncharted Collection for something above?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

FIFA18 unopened, comes with some rare players pack something or other.

Open to offers before it gets traded.

Advertisement