Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Swap game thread - Mod warning in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I have Dying Light or Bloodborne for swaps

Metro Redeux and Wolfenstein for Dying Light?

The missus is complaining that my son wants Rayman!

I'd prefer Bloodborne but not sure if you'd swap it for those two.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

A long shot I know but is there anybody willing to swap mgs for either The Witcher or Batman? I could throw a couple of quid into the deal if required.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

A long shot I know but is there anybody willing to swap mgs for either The Witcher or Batman? I could throw a couple of quid into the deal if required.

Is it only MGS you're after? If not, I might have something in exchange for the Witcher you'd be interested in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

martyos121 wrote: »
    Is it only MGS you're after? If not, I might have something in exchange for the Witcher you'd be interested in.

Either MGS or Until Dawn would be top of the list. What have you?

Either MGS or Until Dawn would be top of the list. What have you?

Wolfenstein, Project Cars, Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4 and AC Black Flag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Any interest in two games for witcher? Have driveclub, evil within and Lords of fallen

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Fawk Nin

sweetie wrote: »
    Any interest in two games for witcher? Have driveclub, evil within and Lords of fallen

Any interest in metro redux for evil within?

Fawk Nin wrote: »
    Any interest in metro redux for evil within?

Sorry, already played it.

Also have GTA V and Dying light. Interested in MGS V, Witcher 3 and Batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

Have Watch_dogs steel case edition if anyone wants to swap, would be especially interested in The Last Of Us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gryfothegreat

Anyone interested in swapping Witcher III, MGS V:TPP or Batman: Arkham Knight for either GTA V or CoD: AW Day Zero Edition and FIFA 15? I got them with a console I bought but I have absolutely no interest in playing them :/

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I've got an unopened copy of MGSV: Day one edition which I'd be willing to swap for an unopened copy of GTA V if anyone has one!

I've got an unopened copy of MGSV: Day one edition which I'd be willing to swap for an unopened copy of GTA V if anyone has one!

my GTA V is opened but disc is perfect. I'd throw in a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Have Destiny should be finished with it shortly so just on the lookout for offers if anyone is interested..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

have Far Cry 4 to swap.

Have the Last of Us and Shadow of Mordor for swaps if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ru437z9t8fidq2

sweetie wrote: »
    Also have GTA V and Dying light. Interested in MGS V, Witcher 3 and Batman.

I could get you batman, interested in gta.. pm me if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

Gta V to swap. Preferably looking for the likes of pro evo 16 but open to any offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Have watch dogs and call of duty advanced warfare to swap. Any offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Have MGS5 to swap if anyone has anything interesting to offer?

• Advertisement

DeclanRe wrote:
    Have MGS5 to swap if anyone has anything interesting to offer?

Bloodborne or evil within plus lords of the fallen?

Anyone have NBA 2K16 to swap? Ive a fair bit available for swap, I'll list it out if anyone wants, but I'm only interested in NBA 2K16.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Have PES 2016 to potentially swap, am open to offers, would like GTA V is possible.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Have PES 2016 to potentially swap, am open to offers, would like GTA V is possible.

Any interest in any of these for PES?
    Far Cry 4, Wolfenstein, MLB 14, AC Black Flag, Dragon Age, Shadow of Mordor, Project Cars, Madden 15

Anything a little more recent? Project cars is the only one that is be remotely interested in.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Anything a little more recent? Project cars is the only one that is be remotely interested in.

Nothing recent I'd trade sorry, haven't finished any of my newer games yet. Could throw in something extra with Project Cars if you're interested, have plenty of 360 games if that's any good to ya, Blu Rays too.

I'll wait and see does anything better come along. Thanks anyway though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Fei30

Hey , have f1 2015 to swap if anyone interested - open to any offers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Looking to swap my unopened copy of Evolve that came in my bundle. Some of the things I'm interested in are the Final Fantasy 10 remaster, Alien: Isolation, and Arkham Knight.

• Advertisement

Sill have PES to trade, finally given up on it, just isn't my thing. Any body got anything interesting?

Advertisement