Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Swap game thread - Mod warning in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

alwald wrote: »
    I have Wolfenstein if you are interested.

Sent you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭mcw92

Ive got Destiny, anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

ME i only have Watchdogs , Infamous , Marvel Superheros and Assasins Creed Black Flag

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Anyone looking for FIFA14? Willing to give anything a try besides Killzone(swapped that on here recently), Cod Ghosts, COD Advanced Warfare & NFS(Getting this in a swap from here). Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Got Fifa 14 and UFC for swap

Wouldn't mind giving inFamous a spin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Alien Isolation, looking for Evil within, maybe sunset overdrive

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

F1ngers wrote: »
    Responding to a reported post.

Can you PM me the name of this person please.

We had an issue similar to this(resolved through PM), and if it's the same person, I will have a think about my options.

Thank you.

As ever, be diligent when dealing with random people online.
    Post count =/= a reliable person.

I'm not locking this as I think it's a great idea and one(hopefully) bad apple is not going to ruin it for everyone else.

Following on from this post, it is the same cowardly, thieving, bastard as previously mentioned.

The cowardly, thieving, bastard is also the same person that reported the post I mention in the quote above.
    Seriously, (s)he didn't want his cowardly, thieving, bastardy action to be discussed.

Locking this temporarily while I discuss with mods/cmods.

Re-opening thread.
    The individual will not be posting on this thread again.
    Buyers Beware: Any trades agreed on here at boards are between yourself and the other poster and is officially outside of Boards.ie realm of control. We do insist that for your own safety that you take every precaution you can possible think of before trading with other posters. From the most simple such as exchanging phone numbers and checking post history to arranging to meet in person in a public space and would consider a postal swap only with the most trustworthy of fellow posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Thanks F1ngers - all it takes is one bad seed to ruin the whole thing for everyone else.

It seems there's a great community of genuine posters here, and so far, i've only had positive experiences. Hopefully this will be the end of the messing now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

my brother is playing my TLOU copy. when he is done, does anyone want to swap? i would be interested in sleeping dogs, alien isolation or AC unity(plus cash your way)

based in dublin 12. would do post swaps with non new accounts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭deeroy12

My son has COD Modern Warfare looking for a swap for AC Unity.Based in Cork

deeroy12 wrote: »
    My son has COD Modern Warfare looking for a swap for AC Unity.Based in Cork

Is modern warfare a PS4 game?
    Do you mean advanced warfare?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭deeroy12

Ya its PS4 Advanced Warfare sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I still have my Destiny copy and Killzone for trade, will consider anything :)

Also mods, if possible can people pm you the name of the person in question, as I do not wish to trade with that person. (obviously consenting not to release said person's name)

n1ck wrote: »

Also mods, if possible can people pm you the name of the person in question, as I do not wish to trade with that person. (obviously consenting not to release said person's name)
    F1ngers wrote: »
    The individual will not be posting on this thread again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

Have Destiny to swap, would take Watch Dogs (or Shadow of Mordor and ill throw in a few bob). Also have GTAV for Xbox 360.

drumswan wrote: »
    Have Destiny to swap, would take Watch Dogs (or Shadow of Mordor and ill throw in a few bob). Also have GTAV for Xbox 360.

have watch dogs on xbox 1 for swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Swap for watch dogs ps4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

Swap for watch dogs ps4?

Sounds good, ill send you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Sounds good, ill send you a PM

Great, send pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭alwald

I have Wolfenstein the new order to swap for PS4, looking mainly for destiny or similar 2014 games, please exclude TLOU, COD advanced warfare and watch dogs as I have them already.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 popsynesbitt

Hi, I have Call of Duty Advanced Warfare brand new, bought as a gift for someone who already has it. Its brand new, still sealed in plastic bought on Saturday in Argos. Looking to swap for GTA V, or open to suggestions? Thanks

Hi, I have Call of Duty Advanced Warfare brand new, bought as a gift for someone who already has it. Its brand new, still sealed in plastic bought on Saturday in Argos. Looking to swap for GTA V, or open to suggestions? Thanks

bring it with your receipt to argos and ask nicely to swap? failing that
    CEX are giving decent cash for it.

sweetie wrote: »
    bring it with your receipt to argos and ask nicely to swap? failing that
    CEX are giving decent cash for it.

Tried but no deal for some reason. I contacted customer services and still waiting. I have Dragon Age Inquisition aswell brand new and sealed. Was gona keep it and play but I'm not into those games.

Tried but no deal for some reason. I contacted customer services and still waiting. I have Dragon Age Inquisition aswell brand new and sealed. Was gona keep it and play but I'm not into those games.

mmm, try another argos or two, they might have a nicer manager? I know Gamestop will take a game back if sealed with receipt as overheard them in there recently.

sweetie wrote: »
    mmm, try another argos or two, they might have a nicer manager? I know Gamestop will take a game back if sealed with receipt as overheard them in there recently.

Okay will try :)

In the mean time if anyone would like to swap GTA V for COD Advanced Warfare or Dragon Age Inquisition please let me know. Would also consider other games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Okay will try :)

In the mean time if anyone would like to swap GTA V for COD Advanced Warfare or Dragon Age Inquisition please let me know. Would also consider other games.
    Interested in Destiny or TLOU for dragon age?

Would like to play TLOU but my ganes cost me a lot of money and I suppose I want to get sonwthing like them in return. No offence and thatnks for getting in touch. Would you supplement TLOU with anything else just so I'm not losing out too much? Thanks.

I'll swap brand new COD Advanced Warfare for TLOU?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

I'll swap brand new COD Advanced Warfare for TLOU?
    Where abouts are you? In dublin 6 area so would if close but wouldn't be able to do by post as don't work near a post office

Advertisement