Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A.B.C.fishing tackle shop sell airsoft gun,s

Options
  • 28-11-2013 7:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭

sorry if i have this thread in the wrong section .i did try posting it in retail section .. but could not get access . so if the mod,s would like to put this add in the proper section please do .. just though all the airsoft guy,s would like to know this .

just thought i,d post this i was very surprised to go into A.B.C. fishing tackle shop at the market,s just off caple street to get some fishing gear . and seen that he is selling airsoft gun,s . bb,s . gas . co,2 . holster,s .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

sorry if i have this thread in the wrong section .i did try posting it in retail section .. but could not get access . so if the mod,s would like to put this add in the proper section please do .. just though all the airsoft guy,s would like to know this .

just thought i,d post this i was very surprised to go into A.B.C. fishing tackle shop at the market,s just off caple street to get some fishing gear . and seen that he is selling airsoft gun,s . bb,s . gas . co,2 . holster,s .

Never new they sold airsoft must just be new. If you remember whats was the price of the g17 ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

sorry no idea .

Advertisement