Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colemans Horror Journal

Options
  • 28-11-2013 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭

Tenement : Game of Survival
    Low budget 80s exploitation / sleaze fest. Its a home invasion type movie, gang of miscreants terrorise the residents of a Bronx slum over the course of a night. Its got all the cliches, the interracial gang of thugs, the reluctant hero, the terrible soundtrack and garish looking blood. I have to say though, for all that, I kind of enjoyed it. Some nice nasty scenes in it, it zips along at a grand pace and I found myself hoping a couple of the annoying "goodies" got wasted.

If you are looking for a masterclass in film making then avoid like the plague, if you want something crappy and fun then grab a couple of beers and a pizza and get stuck into this.

Advertisement