Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank App on Kit Kat does not work

Options
2»

Comments

It's my fault for believing "Henry the Hippo"'s lies back in 1986. Bleeding "grooming".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

I have the same issue as Lord Lucan. I update my device every time a new Nexus device is released. Therefore I spend at least 2 months of every year unable to use the UB app. This time it was over Xmas period when I really needed to watch my incomings and outgoings. That infuriated me too!

The only good thing about this is that I can now update my comment on the play store to slate them! I could not update my comment from 4 stars because you need to have the app installed to do it. Duly installed, and duly given one star and slated for their brutal I.T. skills and repeated failures every time an Android update is released. Not learning anything obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Carrollman

App now working on 4.4

Advertisement