Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Samba wrote: »
    Just a heads ups

Napoli v Juve Stabia U19

Juve are down to 9 men @ HT, but odds on everything I was considering have shortened dramatically since the break.

Shop around,while I was deciding over 4 team goals Napoli was available @2.30 but it's now 1.70.

Same story for over 5.5 goals, I was considering that option because Juve have still threatened despite going down to 9, Napoli have picked up a couple of yellows too so there is a risk they could feasibly go down 10.

I'm going to wait it out for better odds and get on over 4.5-5.5, hopefully I don't miss it, a few have slipped through my fingers already today.

Small stake on O 4.5 @ EVS, Napoli not all that convincing but hopefully Juve will tire.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Small stake on O 4.5 @ EVS, Napoli not all that convincing but hopefully Juve will tire.

the draw has just been backed from 20/1 to 10/1 in the space of about 90 seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

the draw has just been backed from 20/1 to 10/1 in the space of about 90 seconds

and now back out to 20/1 again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Fail, they had their chances to put a few away, kudos to Juve for not conceding anymore goals.

There was some very sharp and crazy movement all round,it saved me some money tbh as I was considering +5.5 at HT for a standard stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Nice start Dio for Altach 2up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭tommyjin83

magherakid wrote: »

2 up within 8 minutes, some game this is.

Pen for 3-0 lol and red card

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Cheers Maghera glad it's playing out well for us!.

i took a double small stake 6/1 on +3.5 first half Altech game and +1.5 Fh Horn game for the craic.

Red card Parndorf and bet in on 10 mins :pac::pac::pac::pac:

take a bow son good homework there :pac:

• Advertisement

Red card Parndorf and bet in on 10 mins :pac::pac::pac::pac:

well, that was crazy... got no bets on now, what do I do?

Lads I know the Altech game is flying off the hinges but watch out for goals in Horn too I think that game could lift a lot .. 1 already.

take a bow son good homework there :pac:

Cheers Maghera that was a good way to spend 'Black Thursday' just gone! when not a thing to be bet on get the homework in for the following day :pac:

tommyjin83 wrote: »
    well, that was crazy... got no bets on now, what do I do?

I'd take a stab at the Horn game for a bit Tommyjin, they had +3.5 match goals at a wild 13/8 price. I think they totally underestimated this as they're the 2 bottom teams. Hope I'm right now!.

I'd take a stab at the Horn game for a bit Tommyjin, they had +3.5 match goals at a wild 13/8 price. I think they totally underestimated this as they're the 2 bottom teams. Hope I'm right now!.

cool, might look in to that game a bit. As I think the value is gone in that Altach game. Pity I did not take a more adventures bet... Ah well, a win is a win. Cheers man.

cool, might look in to that game a bit. As I think the value is gone in that Altach game. Pity I did not take a more adventures bet... Ah well, a win is a win. Cheers man.

No bother Tommy. That was my main bet today, love it when it comes sliding in like that straight away wish each bet did it :)

Lads Austria Lustenau are all over Mattersburg. I have AL 3 or more team goals in my weekly acca but really wish I'd put more faith in it now for a single.

If over 2.5 team goals goes up from 7/4 that it's at now I will move on it. They are 1 up already. Was 12/5 before kick off.

Cheers Maghera glad it's playing out well for us!.

i took a double small stake 6/1 on +3.5 first half Altech game and +1.5 Fh Horn game for the craic.

Boom.... 6/1 in the door :) Horn overs looking good.

Very nice Dio

Lads Austria Lustenau are all over Mattersburg. I have AL 3 or more team goals in my weekly acca but really wish I'd put more faith in it now for a single.

If over 2.5 team goals goes up from 7/4 that it's at now I will move on it. They are 1 up already. Was 12/5 before kick off.

Lustenau score again.. Taken 4 or more team goals 3/1

• Advertisement

Lustenau score again.. Taken 4 or more team goals 3/1

followed you on this one, GL.

followed you on this one, GL.

Here's hoping Tommyjin .. Esbjerg are a man down by the way might be worth keeping an eye to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

What does alternative goal line over 3.5 mean

carraig2 wrote: »

same as over 3.5 goals

carraig2 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it's the same as over 3.5 match goals but don' take that for gospel someone else here might know for 100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

I'm pretty sure it's the same as over 3.5 match goals but don' take that for gospel someone else here might know for 100%

Made a bet on a mstch not paid yet but match not over

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

It is really the same thing but for some reason goal line odds are usually slightly higher.

Same for straight wins and -0,5 AH

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Le Havre 1-0 up if anyone followed!

fukk 1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Lass ... Metz @ 13/10 v Bastia .. that seems mighty generous ?

• Advertisement

Over 2.5 Stuttgart v M Gladbach taken @ evens.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement