Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Small staking Uruguay race to 7 and +1.5 goals same game 8.5/1

Edit.. No go

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Uruguay remind me of Russia except with 2 decent strikers, boring slow methodical play happy to stick on a 1-0 , hope there packing their bags early at the World Cup,Suarez won't be any good anyways if he's back he won't be fit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

seanhynes wrote: »
    Uruguay remind me of Russia except with 2 decent strikers, boring slow methodical play happy to stick on a 1-0 , hope there packing their bags early at the World Cup,Suarez won't be any good anyways if he's back he won't be fit

They really underwhelmed but I'm not sure how much weight these friendlies hold.

Strongly expect Italy to top that group. Playing a weakened side tomorrow against us but with a full team out they could win all 3 group games.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

On Ivory Coast DC v bosnia

2-2, Come on Chile

• Advertisement

New Caledonia u20 game could have load of goals. They won last game 5-1 and the team they beat 5-1 drew 1-1 with Samoa recently.... Caledonia play Samoa tonight.

Well I'm absolutely ecstatic that Chile came back and won that :D

Nice one Smithwicks Man!

365 have pulled down the Caledonia game twice now. Think it's gone for good this time.

Nice one Smithwicks Man!

365 have pulled down the Caledonia game twice now. Think it's gone for good this time.

There hilarious to watch a YouTube channels show's them live

There hilarious to watch a YouTube channels show's them live

Id say they're nuts to watch! Just gone back up on 365.. After they go 1 up :(

• Advertisement

They really underwhelmed but I'm not sure how much weight these friendlies hold.

Strongly expect Italy to top that group. Playing a weakened side tomorrow against us but with a full team out they could win all 3 group games.

I know well but it's not a big ask to score a goal or two against players who ply their trade at Inverness ct and fleetwood town, Edison Cavani is on more money than all them combined ,friendly or not there's surely a standard u have to set in a game for your country . Ivory Coast odds to score were very short 13/8 minute 78 and the free kick drogba scored begovic allowed go on I'm pretty sure he stood back when it came towards him !! Dodgy Africans

Id say they're nuts to watch! Just gone back up on 365.. After they go 1 up :(

The keeper is huge for American Samoa , I'm goina try another by ht when it's evens they look like scoring every attack.

I know well but it's not a big ask to score a goal or two against players who ply their trade at Inverness ct and fleetwood town, Edison Cavani is on more money than all them combined ,friendly or not there's surely a standard u have to set in a game for your country . Ivory Coast odds to score were very short 13/8 minute 78 and the free kick drogba scored begovic allowed go on I'm pretty sure he stood back when it came towards him !! Dodgy Africans

Seems to be a serious amount of questionable events in these friendlies :eek:

The keeper is huge for American Samoa , I'm goina try another by ht when it's evens they look like scoring every attack.

2-0.... 365 really pulling the piss suspending it and pulling it down.

Taken FH GL 3.0@2.025 hoping to wake to morning Boom.. Good night and good luck with bets lads

Taken FH GL 3.0@2.025 hoping to wake to morning Boom.. Good night and good luck with bets lads

Handy 4-0 on 38 , I'm goina try re-coup some losses here , they will keep scoring at this rate

New Caledonia u20 game could have load of goals. They won last game 5-1 and the team they beat 5-1 drew 1-1 with Samoa recently.... Caledonia play Samoa tonight.

Handy 4-0 on 38 , I'm goina try re-coup some losses here , they will keep scoring at this rate

More like a brunch boom at this stage than morning boom but all good :pac:

Cheers for the heads up on the score Sean. Soccerway don't update these matches for a few days. I only knew about the 5-1 previous as I had watched the rball for parts of it.

You fill pockets for night?. What was final score?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Taking the win at 7/5 for Air force utd, 25 minutes left 0-0 but they are dominating the game.

Ciano35 wrote: »
    Taking the win at 7/5 for Air force utd, 25 minutes left 0-0 but they are dominating the game.

Boom 1-0!

Edit: 2-0 :D

Rezenke the crazy Latvian goal machine are starting now at 2

DOn't know if its in play anywhere though

http://ie.soccerway.com/matches/2014/05/31/latvia/1-liga/fk-rzeknebjss/fk-olaine/1668022/head2head/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Bet365 don't have the levanger game in play :(

• Advertisement

Taken Finland race to 9 11/8

I see its on a 3.

I'll go back to sleep....

Ciano35 wrote: »

Finishes 2-0 :)

More like a brunch boom at this stage than morning boom but all good :pac:

Cheers for the heads up on the score Sean. Soccerway don't update these matches for a few days. I only knew about the 5-1 previous as I had watched the rball for parts of it.

You fill pockets for night?. What was final score?.

9-0 ft! I was sad enough to actually watch the game ,good entertainment tho ,ya I did a couple of Asian handicaps in the 1st and 2nd half ,Samoa were never going to score , made back what I lost on Uruguay so not a bad money maker.

It appears to be coming into play now !

It appears to be coming into play now !

What are yous thinking of backing?

Only 3 bets for the time being On the levanger game

Over 1.5 FH Goals @ 4/6
    0ver 5.5 goals @ 9/4
    Over 6.5 goals @ 4/1

Only 3 bets for the time being On the levanger game

Over 1.5 FH Goals @ 4/6
    0ver 5.5 goals @ 9/4
    Over 6.5 goals @ 4/1

Will Levanger hammer them or do you think both will score a few?

Don't usually back these games but they seem to be goldmines the odd time!

• Advertisement

What are yous thinking of backing?

Possibly Wait for 1.5 1st half goal line to be evens , Rodde conceded a good few in last three games in the first half ,what were people on here looking to back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement