Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 year old thinking about Applied Freshwater and Marine Biology

Options
  • 19-11-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi, as the title says I'm a 32 year old thinking of applying for the course in GMIT next year. I'm currently working in maintenance in a medical devices plant in the midlands. I did mechatronics after the leaving cert, but to be honest I'd like to get out of manufacturing. I like the fact that the course seems to gives students plenty of hands on learning. I'm wondering what my chances of employment are as a newly graduated 36/37 year old. Basically, am I crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

You're never too old, and the classes over past few years have plenty of mature students from all walks of life. If you want to drop me a message i'll be happy to discuss the course with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 emilydee

did you do the course in the end?

Advertisement