Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are your trusted reviewers?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Radiosonde

Wow you can get paid for talking up consoles? Awesome!

Ahem. I feel the Xbox One is a fairly good product. Ryse in particular. Man those graphics. I'd give them at least a b+

*awaits cheque*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Should you follow your gut beyond anything else? It has usually served me well but I fear missing out on a gem due to my own possible misperceptions. Case in point; New Vegas has been mentioned here over the last while in different threads. I initially ignored it since I never really clicked with Fallout 3 (shock, horror). Gameplay videos of Vegas on YouTube have reminded me why I left F3 to begin with however it's hard to ignore the impartial recommendations of genuine gamers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Usually watch gameplay and Angry Joe, although the latter is more for entertainment rather than getting me to buy a game or not

Advertisement