Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the big deal?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I share the exact same opinions as OP. I really can't see how it is being lauded as the "best show ever". I get how some shows can be slow burning, but there seasons and strings of epsiodes that are just plain boring and dragged out. It just didn't do enough to grip me. I'm starting to think it's maybe down to the characters - Walter White and Skylar in particular were far too unlikeable for me. The constant cries of "I'm doing this for my family" was on repeat and grew tiresome. The main gist of the show, the whole "boring teacher to drug-lord" just seemed too contrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I wouldn't go so far as the OP but I don't think BB is anywhere near the best of all time.

Outside of Cranston I honestly think the quality of the other actors/actresses is very weak. Especially the lead female. Looking at all their respective careers since only adds more weight to the argument.

Advertisement