Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G GR4 G26 AEG

Options
  • 15-11-2013 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Used 3 times in two years, G&G GR4 G26 is in mint condition complete with original box. Comes 8.4v battery, smart charger, two magazines (one 350 and one 450 round capacity) , vertical grip, G&P red dot sight (with magnifier) and built in 6.03mm ultimate tight bore barrel. All extras included are equal to €180. Also includes G&G's pneumatic blow back system. Situated in Dundalk, Louth. Fps 315 - 320 found using xcortec chronograph in ADA airsoft sight Dundalk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules you must state the Muzzle energy/FPS of your GR4
    Personal contact details are not allowed on thread and all deals have to be completed on thread
    Please read the Rules before posting here again

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭KilianHarrison

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gusirish

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭KilianHarrison

gusirish wrote: »
    Yes.

Nice, Any interest in a trade for a King Arms 'Typewriter' Thompson with a drum mag and in great condition? heres my thread; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057065354

To be truthfully honest i have very little time and money to play airsoft anymore which is pretty annoying for me. So i cant take a trade, but i can give you a good price for the package.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

gusirish wrote: »
    To be truthfully honest i have very little time and money to play airsoft anymore which is pretty annoying for me. So i cant take a trade, but i can give you a good price for the package.

What are you selling it for?
    Not sure if that 180eur is intended for sale purposes, or to tell us what they cost...

the 7 items i bought on top of the actual gun cost me 180, you can take it as a sales pitch but that is what it set me back, you can check it on airsoft eire if you like. My offer is 270 for the lot.

Price drop to 230

Advertisement