Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Arms Thompson 'Typewriter'

Options
  • 20-10-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I am testing the waters to trade my King Arms Typewriter thomson.
    It is in pristine condition internally and has some wear on the externals, but nothing near serious, just a few paint scartches.
    Firing at 310 fps.
    Looking for primaries or anything tokyo marui, but i'm open to offers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭KilianHarrison

bump, still open to trades, in no rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Any pictures?

ShadowFox wrote: »
    Any pictures?

Ill put some up now!

ShadowFox wrote: »
    Any pictures?

Here are some now

And some better pics

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

Hey mate
    Just a few questions,
    Is it real wood?
    Are the scratches discrete?
    How old is it?
    Where did you get it?

Eoghan S wrote: »
    Hey mate
    Just a few questions,
    Is it real wood?
    Are the scratches discrete?
    How old is it?
    Where did you get it?

It's not real wood, but a strong plastic , and personally I think they pulled of the wood effect perfectly.
    The scratches are discreet enough, the mag has some paint scratches, the grip and stock don't, and the main body has a few, I really think they add a lot of 'personality' to the gun, of you get me, it all comes off quite well.

I bought it off a lad here, who bought it from either airsofteire or M.I.A in Christmas 2012 as an entrance into the sport, but never used it a lot, and it shows really , it was sitting for a while but I got some silicon oil at it and it's good as new really.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ultany

Any interest in this bought in MIA 3mts ago.
    Absolute mint, less than 100 rounds through it.

Ultany wrote: »
    Any interest in this bought in MIA 3mts ago.
    Absolute mint, less than 100 rounds through it.

Sorry picture isn't loading 4"silver Dan Wesson box manual speed loader rails

Sorry picture isn't loading 4"silver Dan Wesson box manual speed loader rails

Hmm , not really, I can pick one of those up relatively cheap, do you have anything else? Or if you could add more to the deal even?

• Advertisement

Sorry since you only gave €130 for it & the pistol is in shop condition I thought that was a balanced trade. C'set last vie.

Sorry since you only gave €130 for it & the pistol is in shop condition I thought that was a balanced trade. C'set last vie.

True, not really interested a sidearm at the moment either, although I like dan wessons. (Also 130 was a cracker of a deal , IMO)

Other than that I've a Kalsh AK74-u steel body & real wood or an AK 74 ebb real wood & metal that I'm not over attached to both boxed & firing on the button.

Other than that I've a Kalsh AK74-u steel body & real wood or an AK 74 ebb real wood & metal that I'm not over attached to both boxed & firing on the button.

They sound quite interesting, what make are they?
    Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭everest1980

would you be interested in trading for this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057059904

They sound quite interesting, what make are they?
    Any pics?

Here's the JG AK74 Ebb

Here's the JG AK74 Ebb

I'm afraid im not really interested in that sort of AK at the moment, thanks though!

would you be interested in trading for this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057059904

Hmm , possibly , its certainly very interesting, how old is it? and whats the story with the tracer unit?

Hmm , possibly , its certainly very interesting, how old is it? and whats the story with the tracer unit?

i got it last year, but it has not had any use in months since motor needed replacing. never skirmish and as close to brand new as it gets. the tracer unit just needs the wires to the LED reconnected but it dosnt affect the perfermence of the aeg at all. If you didnt bother to reconnect them you would never know the difference. if you want to inspect it i would be more than happy to meet up.

i got it last year, but it has not had any use in months since motor needed replacing. never skirmish and as close to brand new as it gets. the tracer unit just needs the wires to the LED reconnected but it dosnt affect the perfermence of the aeg at all. If you didnt bother to reconnect them you would never know the difference. if you want to inspect it i would be more than happy to meet up.

Hmm, is it CM028 or higher?

• Advertisement

Hmm, is it CM028 or higher?

CM049 SD... i think...

CM049 SD... i think...

I'm interested, what make of motor did you put in it ? Why are you selling?

I'm interested, what make of motor did you put in it ? Why are you selling?

Its an shs high torque, i got it from hobby airsoft in august. Why am I selling?... I dont know... I have a feeling I will kick myself, I always do. I just bought a new Ak and am going to be playing with the new toy for a time. So I am looking to change out mp5 just for the sake of it really... you know how it goes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭airwolf08

Hiya important very interested in this if your still interested in my mp5. Can i get some more information from you please

i think i might actually be wiling to put a little cash towards it aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Are you just looking for trades or would you sell it for cash?

i think i might actually be wiling to put a little cash towards it aswell...

Hi again! Really sorry for the big delay, I was away. I would be very interested for the gun +cash , how much are you offering?

Hi again! Really sorry for the big delay, I was away. I would be very interested for the gun +cash , how much are you offering?

hmmm... if you thought you needed it to make the deal I would add in the price of a new battery for it, so thats 30 or so...

hmmm... if you thought you needed it to make the deal I would add in the price of a new battery for it, so thats 30 or so...

Interesting, hold on just a sec so I can see if any new offers come.

• Advertisement

Bump

Advertisement