Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto G - [Threads Merged]

Options
1118119120121122124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kleine Hundin

The battery life on my Moto G 2013 was getting poor, and lately it was getting hot and restarting a lot. Warning signs that I should have backed up sooner. The phone got stuck on the Motorola logo on start up.

I could get into recovery but a factory reset failed, it was still stuck. So I took the plunged and managed to install CyanogenMod 13 and rescue my phone (minus user data but I only lost call history and texts as other apps have user back up).

Wow! It's a new phone again and I have Android 6. So I've put off replacing my phone for now. Great way to put new life into an old phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Hi guys

After 18 month the battery life on my G3 isn't great - has anyone got their replaced and how much did it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hi guys

After 18 month the battery life on my G3 isn't great - has anyone got their replaced and how much did it cost?

May not be the battery at fault. Have you tried a factory reset first? I would say it would cost a fair bit to get the battery replaced in these, it wouldn't be economical to do so.

Advertisement