Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal trainer Sandyford?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey just looking to see if this personal trainer i found is okay? and priced properlly as im not too sure of this sort of thing

€35 an hour... but the first 5 sessions are €100 is this good? or should i look for a better deal?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Its very cheap no idea who it is so can't comment on the training..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lisa3067

Its very cheap no idea who it is so can't comment on the training..

Oh so it is a good price anyway :)

John conroy is his name... here i have a link for him... would you be able to tell me if its good/bad based on them??.. seems okay from what i can see but i just wana be sure

https://www.facebook.com/johnconroypersonaltraining

http://conroyperformance.ie/

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I have no idea if he's good or bad, never met him.

In personal training you get what you pay for in most cases. There's generally two reason why you get a cheap price, one its someone just starting out looking to drum up some business or its someone who has been established but isn't good enough to get business at the higher end of the market.

Or it could be a small group / semi private type personal training where you'll be training in a small group of 2-4 people which is generally the best option for most people as you have the support of training with a group of people who have similiar goals while still getting access to a coach for guidance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

He could be a great coach but juts a poor business man.

Nevr heard good nor bad. But he was on here shilling a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 paulo85

Seems like a decent price. I also do it for the same price just to be affordable to people as i know myself times are tight. Best of luck with your new programme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Hanley wrote: »
    He could be a great coach but juts a poor business man.

Nevr heard good nor bad. But he was on here shilling a few weeks back.

I think he may still be on here shilling. But dressed in a wig

Advertisement