Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes at 2FM

Options
1404142434446»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭DrSerious3

there was a new guy on with a VERY country accent on today, in keith walsh's old 5 to 7 pm slot.
    like a guy you'd hear on a regional youth station.

Regional... ooh. What are they thinking? Should be all D4s.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭flazio

The man is called Aindriú de Paor (Andrew Power) He's from Tipperary. He started as a production assistant in TG4 after graduating from NUIG, moved onto Radio na Life before becoming a production assistant for RTÉ and got a show on Pulse before moving up to 2fm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

I see JJ Hartigan has on his social s he has moved back to Limerick wonder he gone from 2fm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

sasta le wrote: »
    I see JJ Hartigan has on his social s he has moved back to Limerick wonder he gone from 2fm

Maybe just doing his weekend work from the limerick studios?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭bureau2009

flazio wrote: »
    Sorry, can't access Twitter right now.

What does it say?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

bureau2009 wrote: »
    Sorry, can't access Twitter right now.

What does it say?

December 1st.

The day Larry Gogan officially kicks off Christmas on 2FM.

Sadly, this is the first Christmas Larry isn't with us. However, we've asked Larry's grandkids to help us out this year, and what a beautiful job they did.

Happy Christmas Larry x

And a short audio clip of his Grandkids picking the first Christmas song for 2fm it was beautifully done.

So, we now know that a reshuffle is going to happen on Breakfast, but who, if anybody, is going to replace McDermot.
    I think it's between Marty Guillfoyle (Please, no) Stephen Byrne or Carl Mullan.
    Stephen might be a bit too close to McDermot's style however.

As elsewhere, please keep your opinions civil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

I listen to 2fm on and off and I have no idea who those 3 guys are....

None of the new DJs have distinctive enough voices or personalities which seems to be what the likes of 98/104/103.8 go for.

I can barely tell the difference between Louise Mc Sharry and the Canadian woman.... except that one goes on about her fatness and the other about her kids. Are they Today Fm?

Might they choose another woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

zoobizoo wrote: »
    I listen to 2fm on and off and I have no idea who those 3 guys are....

None of the new DJs have distinctive enough voices or personalities which seems to be what the likes of 98/104/103.8 go for.

I can barely tell the difference between Louise Mc Sharry and the Canadian woman.... except that one goes on about her fatness and the other about her kids. Are they Today Fm?

Might they choose another woman?

Alison Curtis is on Today FM

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement