Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

New tablet

• 04-11-2013 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 Mr.Boots

iPad mini, Samsung galaxy 8", or nexus?
    All under €300 (just)
    Which and why?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 philthrill69

Mr.Boots wrote: »
    iPad mini, Samsung galaxy 8", or nexus?
    All under €300 (just)
    Which and why?
    Your best bet would be a Galaxy Note 8.
    Only miniscule difference in price between that and the Galaxy tab 8 because a new one is due out, yet it's a superior tab with s pen features.
    Personally I'm not a fan of Apple and in my opinion 7inch is too small for a tab with the Nexus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 Mr.Boots

Cheers.
    Anyone else was a weigh in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 Mr.Boots

Or a nexus 32???

Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭ Tzardine

I know its not on your list but I picked up an Asus tablet 8 Inch for 300 in Carphone Warehouse recently. I had a voucher to use so picked it up and was not expecting much.

The thing is great. It has a full version of windows 8 so you can install anything on it. It is also really snappy and quick. I was very surprised by it.

Only two things to say are that you would need a memory card to boost up the storage but they cost feck all anyway. The screen is also not as good as the ipad etc but its fine.

Edit - I also got a wireless keyboard worth 70 thrown in.

Advertisement