Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 ultimate team club ideas

Options
  • 02-11-2013 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Just finished building my squad and I'm looking for ideas for the club such as badges, stadiums and kits.

So I've just been wondering, what do all of you use and why? Pictures are welcome and encouraged.

Mainly I'm just looking for ones that look good and provide status.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

i personally use the cardiff crest (arsenal fan) it was the first crest i got in a pack and i kinda like it.

Home kit = Arsenal classic
    Away kit = man city classic (white star on chest)

Stadium goodison park because it was cheap.
    Whats your squad like?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

Badge: Cork City. I hate the place but I gotta represent!

I have 3 stadiums and about 18 jerseys that I've gotten from packs etc that I change between from game to game. Not bothered selling them for like 30 coins each!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

Quick question.When starting Ultimate team FIFA 14,
    does it automatically give you the players to start with?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Attachment not found.
    Daledge wrote: »
    Just finished building my squad and I'm looking for ideas for the club such as badges, stadiums and kits.

So I've just been wondering, what do all of you use and why? Pictures are welcome and encouraged.

Mainly I'm just looking for ones that look good and provide status.

i use this

291141.png

tony231974 wrote: »
    Quick question.When starting Ultimate team FIFA 14,
    does it automatically give you the players to start with?

yes your given a starter pack. you can also do manager tasks which will give you a free gold pack. also if you do the offline seasons u get packs for winning a division title.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bbroph

Hi lads,
    Was just wondering if anybody out there plays fifa fut on Xbox 360
    , bit of a nut at it now really enjoying this year's version. I just wanted to see if other people are playing it and what type of teams they have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement