Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goats

Options
  • 02-11-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi looking for someone in kildare / rathangan area selling goats. Ive tried adverts.ie and the rest all I can find is old adds. If anyone has any info or are selling them selves let me know please, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 running dogs

@ mrswalton : hi yes im still interested can you contact me on this post as im a new member and cant pm. Thanks R.D

Anybody at all???? Can travel but the closer the better. Thanks

Anybody at all???? Can travel but the closer the better. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Askim

What kind of goats, pet, milker, young Billy or meat goat, how many etc, a bit more info & you might get a better response.

I know a man who has a beor Billy for sale , also does & billys born in the last few days.
    in south Kildare

A

Askim wrote: »
    What kind of goats, pet, milker, young Billy or meat goat, how many etc, a bit more info & you might get a better response.

I know a man who has a beor Billy for sale , also does & billys born in the last few days.
    in south Kildare

A
    Askim thanks for your reply and yes ur absolioutly right I did not give anywhere near enough info. I am looking for meat goats and a pair to start to breed. I would be very interested in the beor Billy but from what I have seen of beor prices he would probably be out of my price range , al do I would make a extra effort with money for the right goat /goats . Thanks again and some more info about the Billy would be great . Cheers R.D

• Advertisement

I'll ask him can I give out his number

A

Askim wrote: »
    I'll ask him can I give out his number

A

Thank you :)

Sent on his number via private message, any problem let me know

A

• Registered Users Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Would love to see how you get on, I'm in rathangan too! I've started off with the chickens first though!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

How did you get on?

Are you still looking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭tattycat

Hiya im due to kid in April. Saneen nd Nubian.

Advertisement