Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there Tacos in Limerick?

Options
  • 25-10-2013 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I've been craving Tacos lately!

But I can't find anywhere in Limerick that does them. Everywhere does Taco chips, but not tacos. No where....that I can find anyway.

Does anyone know where I can find tacos in Limerick?

PLEASE?! (Hahaha!)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Texas Steakout??? I know they have a mexican selection and I'm pretty sure I saw tacos on it. No fast food taco place though.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭soulphish

Really? Aw man, that sucks. Guess I'll actually have to cook for myself so. Haha

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Jofspring wrote: »
    No fast food taco place though.

Really?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056982559

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    They sell burritos not tacos

Yes I know.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Burrito_vs_Taco

• Advertisement

Is Bad-ass Burritos still open? That shop has so much bad luck. Anything that opens up there never seems to last!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

soulphish wrote: »
    I've been craving Tacos lately!

But I can't find anywhere in Limerick that does them. Everywhere does Taco chips, but not tacos. No where....that I can find anyway.

Does anyone know where I can find tacos in Limerick?

PLEASE?! (Hahaha!)

Isn't there everything in Limerick, like?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,481 ✭✭✭✭banie01

The O.P asked where sold Tacos?
    You directed him to the badass burrito's thread (which aren't Tacos)
    Then when it was pointed out to you that Tacos and Burritos are not the same thing you reply with a link explaining the diff and stating you know?
    I know I'm coming across as dickish but I really don't mean to be, I'm just at a loss as to what your point is?

banie01 wrote: »
    The O.P asked where sold Tacos?
    You directed him to the badass burrito's thread (which aren't Tacos)
    Then when it was pointed out to you that Tacos and Burritos are not the same thing you reply with a link explaining the diff and stating you know?
    I know I'm coming across as dickish but I really don't mean to be, I'm just at a loss as to what your point is?

I realised tacos weren't available, so I suggested a close alternative. The link listed common ingredients.

Sorry if my trying to be helpful annoyed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,481 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I realised tacos weren't available, so I suggested a close alternative. The link listed common ingredients.

Sorry if my trying to be helpful annoyed you.

It hasn't annoyed me at all.
    The link you posted also says
    Though, both the taco and the burrito are similar in the way they are assembled (fillings wrapped in tortillas), the differences are too many for any confusion to arise. You can never mistake one for the other.
    While they do share ingredients they are not at all similar especially when it comes to actual content and taste, which is why I asked what your point was.
    Thanks for explaining ;)

• Advertisement

Guys, guys, guys....its cool. Relax. We're all friends here. ;-)

I appreciate the help everyone. Hopefully someone will bring Tacos to Limerick soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Evergreen23

soulphish wrote: »
    Is Bad-ass Burritos still open? That shop has so much bad luck. Anything that opens up there never seems to last!

I think it is.

Wasn't a massive fan of it, hopefully they can improve their product!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

The strand hotel does tacos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

ah jesus, Im mad for taco's now!! :o

Advertisement