Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small plot required asap for goats (urgent)

Options
  • 25-10-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I am looking for a small plot for 4 goats in and around Dublin/Wicklow/Kildare area . There are 2 pygmy goats and 2 nubian goats.

I have a shelter, feeding trays etc so all that is required is a safe, well enclosed field or paddock for grazing. I will be there at least once a day.

Any tips or advice on this would be greatly appreciated as I need to move them asap due to a change of circumstances.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mareilly82

Hi

I am looking for a small plot for 4 goats in and around Dublin/Wicklow/Kildare area . There are 2 pygmy goats and 2 nubian goats.

I have a shelter if required, feeding trays etc so all that is required is a safe, well enclosed field or paddock for grazing. I will be there at least once a day.

Any tips or advice on this would be greatly appreciated as I need to move them asap due to a change of circumstances.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Did you get sorted?

Hi,

No haven't got sorted yet, have you any advice? Suggestions?
    Would greatly appreciate any lead on this

Thanks
    Maria

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Not specifically- you are willing to travel obviously, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to concentrate on one locality/county and use newsletters etc. A couple of pics might help to make the goats seem more appealing (they ARE appealing, but you know what I mean. I do hope you get something suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Ihatehalloween

Hi Mareilly82

I may know of somewhere in Nrth County Dublin if you are interested.

• Advertisement

Hi Mareilly82

I may know of somewhere in Nrth County Dublin if you are interested.

Hi

I am def interested. Be great if you could private message me with details, thanks a mil, Maria

baaba maal wrote: »
    Not specifically- you are willing to travel obviously, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to concentrate on one locality/county and use newsletters etc. A couple of pics might help to make the goats seem more appealing (they ARE appealing, but you know what I mean. I do hope you get something suitable

Thanks for the advice, will def take that on board. The pics are a great idea and one i hadnt thought about! thanks again!

Some pictures of the nubians and one of the pygmys! really friendly pets that have been hand reared from birth

16275_10151466144737451_1993317751_n.jpg

893014_10151560882157451_1646309035_o.jpg

936864_10151629422932451_1551915172_n.jpg

905541_10151560874772451_1534057191_o.jpg

Advertisement