Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKIN SORE WHEN RUBBED GENTLY - HELP!!

Options
  • 24-10-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a problem that has been on-going with the past 8 months.

IN my front Torso, especially between my belly button and rib-cage, when I rub it lightly it very sort, like im rubbing sandpaper off it, and the pain is like its coming from under my skin!

no rash , redness, or any other sign of anything from the outside. No pain when I press hard on the area, only when you rub / touch it gently. I can feel my shirt rubbing off it all day.

I have been through every sort of test and scan imaginable, but doctors cant find anything wrong, and keep just piling out prescriptions for anti-biotics, all of which have no effect.

There is no pattern to how the pain comes / goes, but I have it all the time, only that it gets worse when I am tires, stressed, or doing physical work.

need to hear from anyone who has had this, and may know the solution , if any.

thanks,

TK
    Tagged:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I'm sorry but really, youre asking for medical advice here. Someone elses complaint may or may not be the same as yours as it is an undiagnosed condition, so I have to close the thread.

If you havent already, ask for a referral to a dermatologist.

Apologies and I hope you get it sorted out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement