Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodland molle RRV vest, Pouches, Holster,M4 parts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

Would you trade for an ASG Franchi Sas12 tactical shotgun in box?

any pictures? tell me more about it, not familiar with shotguns..

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭KilianHarrison

tyrone03 wrote: »
    any pictures? tell me more about it, not familiar with shotguns..

I'll have pics up today. Shotguns are very simple this one is a tri-shot, so every time you pump it and fire it fires 3 BB's at once and to fire it again you need to pump it at the front. It is fed from a 30round cartridge that's behind a trapdoor underneath the gun. Shotguns are ludicrously reliable, because they're quite simple they can go for **years** with hardly any maintenance.

O.k., is it metal or plastic? How many shells are with it? How old is it? Any issues with it? What's the fps? And were are you from?

O.k., is it metal or plastic? How many shells are with it? How old is it? Any issues with it? What's the fps? And were are you from?

It's a sturdy plastic, I have one shell here and might have another, but they're pretty cheap it's less than a year old, no issues with it, just the pumping action requires a lot of strength because it ha bit been broken in (haven't skirmished it more than once) it's firing at 290-300 FPS and I'm based in Dublin.

any pics of it

• Advertisement

well kilian any pics of it yet??

Here you go, sorry for the mess!

is there no stock on it? when you said it was tactical I thought it had one.

is there no stock on it? when you said it was tactical I thought it had one.

Nope no stock, that's how it's sold, but a stock could quite easily be attached

It's better without the stock. Is there a sling point above pistol grip? Show me a full length pic of each side will Will you please.
    What's the writing on side say?
    Have you box? Any luck finding another shell? Wer abouts in Dublin are you,would. Prefer to meet and view.

• Advertisement

It's better without the stock. Is there a sling point above pistol grip? Show me a full length pic of each side will Will you please.
    What's the writing on side say?
    Have you box? Any luck finding another shell? Wer abouts in Dublin are you,would. Prefer to meet and view.

I'm in glasnevin , there is a sling point , the writing says made in China , ASG logo , Cal 6mm BB and a serial number , found 2nd shell

could I get the full length pic or even a link to one like it please

could I get the full length pic or even a link to one like it please

Yeah no problem, have them up in a sec

Here they are !

yea that looks good. im from tyrone, would there be any chance we could meet maybe halfway between 2 places as I dunno when I will be down that way soon?

yea that looks good. im from tyrone, would there be any chance we could meet maybe halfway between 2 places as I dunno when I will be down that way soon?

Whereabouts in Tyrone? I'm not up there at all. What's the deal anyway , shotty for the lot?

thought ya wer looking trade for molle vest?

No, more so the PLCE webbing set , 3 point sling and the smart charger

webbing is gone, so is 3 point sling. have the rest thou

webbing is gone, so is 3 point sling. have the rest thou

Hmm, then ill wait and see what else I can get for the shotty elsewhere, if nothing ill come back here, thanks!

take a look through the thread next time and you will see whats still available. It would be good to say what you wer thinking of trading for as well maybe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

I have this digital woodland uniform if you want to trade for the vest??

The other half.

hiya, sorry already had a set of that I got rid off.

UPDATE.......

1. Molle RRV vest in US woodland. Vest is about 1yr old and in fairly good condition.
    Faults first, one of the buckles on side is broken(see pics) still closes and holds in place ok during skirmishing, just it will need replaced some time. One of the mollle straps have come away from vest, am in process of getting it re-stitched.
    Vest comes with a triple M4 mag pouch, two utility type pouches, all with elasticated tops, multi pocket admin pouch and has a carrier for water bladder built into the back. Vest is fully adjustable for height and width. Can throw in a DPM water hose cover as well.
    price E40

5. Viper pistol holster in DPM, customised to fit molle system. Will fit most mid sized pistols, 1911, Glock 17, Hi-Cappa etc.
    Price E15

6. Custom made radio pouch in DPM, fits Binatone type radio and attaches onto webbing or vest using the radio belt clip.
    Price E12

7. Viper Black mobile phone pouch to fit duty belt or some wider molle straps, like new E8

8. Viper Black handcuff pouch to fit duty belt or some wider molle straps, like new E8

14. Yellow shooting glasses as new cond
    E7

19. Plastic front hand grip for RIS tightens with screw at bottom
    E12

22. M88 style helmet cover in US woodland, secures with clips and elastic.
    E10

23. RIS rail covers X3 black
    E9

24. OD snood head cover can be worn as a hat, a scarf or a combo of both. Good cond.
    E8

Payment by Paypal, cheque, postal order or cash.
    Buyer pays the fees.
    Willing to post at buyers expense.

Mainly interested in selling but am open to trades depending on what you have, just ask cos you never know.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Open to offers!

bumpp

UPDATE.......

1. Molle RRV vest in US woodland. Vest is about 1yr old and in fairly good condition.
    Faults first, one of the buckles on side is broken(see pics) still closes and holds in place ok during skirmishing, just it will need replaced some time. One of the mollle straps have come away from vest, am in process of getting it re-stitched.
    Vest comes with a triple M4 mag pouch, two utility type pouches, all with elasticated tops, multi pocket admin pouch and has a carrier for water bladder built into the back. Vest is fully adjustable for height and width. Can throw in a DPM water hose cover as well.
    price E40

6. Custom made radio pouch in DPM, fits Binatone type radio and attaches onto webbing or vest using the radio belt clip.
    Price E12

7. Viper Black mobile phone pouch to fit duty belt or some wider molle straps, like new E8

8. Viper Black handcuff pouch to fit duty belt or some wider molle straps, like new E8

14. Yellow shooting glasses as new cond
    E7

22. M88 style helmet cover in US woodland, secures with clips and elastic.
    E10

24. OD snood head cover can be worn as a hat, a scarf or a combo of both. Good cond.
    E8

Payment by Paypal, cheque, postal order or cash.
    Buyer pays the fees.
    Willing to post at buyers expense.

Mainly interested in selling but am open to trades depending on what you have, just ask cos you never know.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Open to offers!

bump

hup

need to shift this gear.....

• Advertisement

Would maybe trade it for m4 parts?

I have a silencer & Barrel extension and I might have a Crain stock if you're willing to swap for the vest??

Advertisement