Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Halo 3

• 16-10-2013 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭ DeSelby83

Just to let people know halo 3 is out now for games with gold

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 31,245 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

Was on it last night for a little while, I felt it's aged pretty badly, feels very dated and slow, went back to Halo 4 after about an hour (didn't help that i can't get into most of the playlists because I don't have the map packs anymore either). Will definitely be giving campaign a run through at some point though.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭ Rossin

if anyone still plays add gunnerdrog, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭ Rossin

Rossin wrote: »
    if anyone still plays add gunnerdrog, thanks!

Word of warning lads, I bought the extra maps and I haven't been able to join a game using them anyway, not enought players. I end up just playing team slayer cause it doesn't use the dlc...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 flyingbassman1

It was definitely one of my favourite games ever. Loved having my 3 friends over and playing the campaign on legendary mode.

Advertisement