Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menstrual Cycle

Options
  • 09-10-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

This is a bit long winded but im wondering if any one has experienced anything similiar.

On 17th August I had intercourse, took the MAP early on 18 August. The following weekend I had spotting which lasted 1/2 days. I got my period as normal on 5th September (previously had it on 8th August) Since then I have suffered from constipation & thrush for 2 weeks. I have also been getting period cramps for the last week and in the last 3 days my breasts are tender but my period has not arrived as such. My breasts are usually swollen and tender the week before I get my period. Yesterday I have very slight spotting and again today, like the end of a period. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests at different times and all are negative. I am really starting to stress about what is going on and I know that doesnt help. Could it be pregnancy or something more? I am waiting for an apt with the doctor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Hi there OP,

I'm afraid we can't give medical advice on Boards. Best thing you can do is see your doctor or talk to your pharmacist.

All the best

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement