Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Crew 2 PS3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

WHO KEEPS PUTTING THE BOUNTIES ON U JOKER ?

Thanks for the €9,000 i shall return the favour if i have a bounty on me.

I think it was a NPC and are you on now

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

Nope offline now....

Caught a sneeky boc2 member (audioslave i think it was) up on the hills sniping down on the streets below, had to give it a go kept getting hit markers, was funny watching them run they hadn't a clue where it was coming from :)

Nope offline now....

Caught a sneeky boc2 member (audioslave i think it was) up on the hills sniping down on the streets below, had to give it a go kept getting hit markers, was funny watching them run they hadn't a clue where it was coming from :)
    I would really love to buy the house so all of us chill

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭audioslave

Nope offline now....

It was me (audio) usually if I see 2 or 3 cars ramming each other or chasing, I sit tight eith it all in my sights cause you know someone is gonna get a bounty slapped on em..and its fkn hilarious "audioslave clipped me, but how hes all the way over there..this is fkd up"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭pah

audioslave wrote: »
    It was me (audio) usually if I see 2 or 3 cars ramming each other or chasing, I sit tight eith it all in my sights cause you know someone is gonna get a bounty slapped on em..and its fkn hilarious "audioslave clipped me, but how hes all the way over there..this is fkd up"

dropped 20k on a rifle myself, definitely has enough range to get involved in some tomfoolery :) handy for picking the cops off in trainyard survival too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

will any be on tonight want to try and rob some of the fighter jets

Going online now if anyone wants to make some cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Going online now if anyone wants to make some cash.

You just shot me

working now :(
    be on tonight :)

vintagevrs wrote: »
    You just shot me

Did I?.....if I did it wasnt intentionally.

• Advertisement

Did I?.....if I did it wasnt intentionally.

9k bounty I'd say. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Azza89

Gretts_40oz shooting fellow boardsies ............ it's a sad day when they laugh about it as well haha

pah wrote: »
    9k bounty I'd say. :pac:

No bounties this morning. ..I only shot 1 guy that rolled up on me with an uzi hanging out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Just requested an invite there too

Social club ID: techno_toaster

Psn: ashiebear

Headin online in half an hour if anyone's on:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 auscrow

just jioned

username auscrow both social and psn

Azza89 wrote: »
    Gretts_40oz shooting fellow boardsies ............ it's a sad day when they laugh about it as well haha

Sorry fella didn't know, get yourself a mike and then u can let a shout out,

so many people playing without mikes then complain about being shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

Hi lads

We have been talking over in the boards 1 crew forum about creating one crew for ps3 and one for xbox.

Would the ps3 players on here be interested in crossing over to the boards crew and we will send the xbox guys over to ye?

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Hi lads

We have been talking over in the boards 1 crew forum about creating one crew for ps3 and one for xbox.

Would the ps3 players on here be interested in crossing over to the boards crew and we will send the xbox guys over to ye?

are Xbox and ps3 players not playing together, I thought it was a cross platform setup

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

pah wrote: »
    are Xbox and ps3 players not playing together, I thought it was a cross platform setup

That would be cool but unfortunately not.

This is why we would like to put all PS3 players in one crew and all xbox players in another one.

Good idea i'd be in if an invite came my way

PSN: GRETTS_40oz level 40

online quiet a bit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

online now

level 14

PSN: GOLDEN_BHOY

add me

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

Hi guys,

Online quite a bit and looking to join the crew

Username: Cormo87

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PoolBall

Hi lads

Yap, I think that is the right thing to do. Multi player is not cross platform unfortunately, so it does not make much sense having cross platform crews.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Hi lads

Would be interested in this too, online a faiur bit.

PSN: bennyx_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

Hi lads

perfect.

PSN: Golden_Bhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

perfect.

PSN: Golden_Bhoy

I just started the other day on PS3, kinda clueless atm... ;-)

PSN : Fieldog

Rock star : DjFieldog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I'd like to swap over to Boards crew 1 then yeah :D

Timmyctc wrote: »
    I'd like to swap over to Boards crew 1 then yeah :D

There will be no defectors from my crew :P

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Fly13 PSN
    Flypooch Social

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Can anyone apply for this group im not really looking for a big group like the other ones on here just some regulars to do missions and tom follery with

Power1711 is my PSN anyway.I have a mic.

Advertisement