Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pill Side Effects: any imput?

Options
  • 07-10-2013 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

I was recently put on qlaira by my doctor to help combat a different issue rather than for contraception reasons. After googling it, I found a few posts online about how a lot of women get "spotting" but very little other symptoms.
    I'm literally going onto day 7 of my first pack and my nipples are in bits :( I saw nothing about swollen boobs so I assumed that wouldn't be a problem, but it really is each to their own I guess! I'm not really one for wearing a bra (I'm a size 34 AA, try finding me a bra) but it's getting so bad that even my tops rubbing off are creating friction. Decidedly painful and obvious.
    Has anyone else had this while on the pill and how on earth did you deal with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

anBoMor wrote: »
    I was recently put on qlaira by my doctor to help combat a different issue rather than for contraception reasons. After googling it, I found a few posts online about how a lot of women get "spotting" but very little other symptoms.
    I'm literally going onto day 7 of my first pack and my nipples are in bits :( I saw nothing about swollen boobs so I assumed that wouldn't be a problem, but it really is each to their own I guess! I'm not really one for wearing a bra (I'm a size 34 AA, try finding me a bra) but it's getting so bad that even my tops rubbing off are creating friction. Decidedly painful and obvious.
    Has anyone else had this while on the pill and how on earth did you deal with it?
    Mod
    Hi there anBoMor and welcome to the Ladies Lounge :)
    We are not allowed to give medical advice on boards.ie, I think the best thing that you can do is contact your doctor or pharmacist and see what they say about the problem.
    Best of luck,
    Sauve.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement