Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Boks v 'Bies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Swiwi. wrote: »
    Awec, shield your eyes - but Du Preez is SO much better than Pienaar, it's not funny. Steyn has those Garyowens on a string too.

I been saying that till i am blue in the face....one of the modern greats.

On a side not Alberts slammed that guy after the dangerous tackle...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Stupid from Alberts. Unneccesary.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

What's the score in this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

What's the score in this one?

20-3 to SA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

...and when you're struggling for possession, just kick the ball away ?

• Advertisement

Fardie should be off...professional foul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

On a side note, I think Garces is my favourite ref at the moment. Just superb IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

That dummy from the Beast! :eek:

• Administrators Posts: 53,553 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Australia are fecking rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rudiger2.0

Why did Garces ask for the Tmo to look at the afters of that tackle and then not actually listen to the tmo.

Also, jumping the tackle, could have been a penalty to Australia.

• Advertisement

rudiger2.0 wrote: »
    Why did Garces ask for the Tmo to look at the afters of that tackle and then not actually listen to the tmo.

He could see it in the big screen himself. Instant decision, I applaud Garces.

He wanted to watch the tackle himself on the big screen so he used to the TMO so it would be put on the big screen.

What the hell was Alexander doing taking that tap?!

What the hell was Alexander doing taking that tap?!

I'd rate Scotland to take down Aussie at the moment. That says it all. (OK I know Scotland have done it twice recently...)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rudiger2.0

He could see it in the big screen himself. Instant decision, I applaud Garces.

Ok I get the tackle but he said he wanted to look and the scuffle and then he didn't.

South Africa for all their good play only have 2 tries.

How long can Australia hang on with no possesion

Ok I get the tackle but he said he wanted to look and the scuffle and then he didn't.

Yeah Alberts was lucky there.

Nasty looking

Oh Flip you have played so well and then does that.

Yellow and may be sighted for next week with Alberts and Du Plessis.

Oh Flip you have played so well and then does that.

Yellow and may be sighted for next week with Alberts and Du Plessis.

The Boks are a dirty unit. I expect more of the same next week. Might cost you the game TBH.

• Advertisement

They've plenty of time to get two more tries.

You were saying...

They should get it, but if they don't they'll feel foolish having taken unnecessary shots at goal with such a comfortable lead.

You were saying...

They should get it, but if they don't they'll feel foolish having taken unnecessary shots at goal with such a comfortable lead.

I was surprised they took the three points in front of the posts when Hooper was in the bin.

The Boks are a dirty unit. I expect more of the same next week. Might cost you the game TBH.

I don't think they are dirty at all. I think Flip defo has some of the Bakkies in him but other than that they are on side in terms of the law.

Hooper should have been more careful in his tackle and Alberts just slammed him to the ground. Didn't see what du plessis did but heard the commentators say it.

There game is to intmidate the opposition and they are doing it. Mowen and Moore are losing the plot especially the hooker.

Australia are not even engaging the scrum and basically hinging its a disgrace tbh.

I don't think they are dirty at all. I think Flip defo has some of the Bakkies in him but other than that they are on side in terms of the law.

Hooper should have been more careful in his tackle and Alberts just slammed him to the ground. Didn't see what du plessis did but heard the commentators say it.

There game is to intmidate the opposition and they are doing it. Mowen and Moore are losing the plot especially the hooker.

Australia are not even engaging the scrum and basically hinging its a disgrace tbh.

I won't get into a debate, but the Boks have history. Since time immemorial. They're a very physical side, but it costs them. The worse recent example was Dean Grayling in Dunedin who had possibly the worst impact off the bench. Bakkies Botha on multiple occasions and so on. Not the whole team, but certain players.

Du Plessis eye gouge BTW according to commentators.

Saw nothing in the Alberts scuffle, but du Plessis looked like he might have had fingers in Moore's eyes (would be interesting to see it again).

Good start to the game, but getting a bit scrappy and far too may scuffles breaking out. SA still well on course for getting the BP, Australia are offering absolutely nothing.

I won't get into a debate, but the Boks have history. Since time immemorial. They're a very physical side, but it costs them. The worse recent example was Dean Grayling in Dunedin who had possibly the worst impact off the bench. Bakkies Botha on multiple occasions and so on. Not the whole team, but certain players.

Dean Greyling was fecking disgrace. Cowardly and should never get a cap again and won't. Terrible example. A gym monkey who couldn't play the game.

Whats the story with the citing. If it has been dealt with by the ref can it be reviewed?. Surely Du Plessis will get that....sloppy placement of hands.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Saw nothing in the Alberts scuffle, but du Plessis looked like he might have had fingers in Moore's eyes (would be interesting to see it again).

Good start to the game, but getting a bit scrappy and far too may scuffles breaking out. SA still well on course for getting the BP, Australia are offering absolutely nothing.

Yeah can't see Alberts getting anything after further thought. But Du Plessis will have to answer....not in his nature to be a twat like that. He would be a loss next week, Oosty has yet to prove he can scrum at this level and last 80 mins.

Dean Greyling was fecking disgrace. Cowardly and should never get a cap again and won't. Terrible example. A gym monkey who couldn't play the game.

Whats the story with the citing. If it has been dealt with by the ref can it be reviewed?. Surely Du Plessis will get that....sloppy placement of hands.

I think citing guy can refer, also I think teams can ask citing guy to review. Don't think what ref does has any effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Thank God Genia is on for that moustached fool.

• Advertisement

I don't agree with Stephen Jones much but he is perfectly correct in terms of this Australian front row.

A fecking disgrace

Advertisement