Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would any of you girls...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Well, it's 1am Saturday night/Sunday morning and I'm on Boards. So yeah, sure, send him over.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭StrugglingSoul

Scruffles wrote: »
    perhaps it is hetrosexual females were looking for the opinion of and not females overall,not all of us are hetro.
    am female and one hundred per cent asexual;have not got any sexuality,also coudnt give a stuff about humans whether its billy idol or some common pleb from the street.:P

I don't mind misspelling, but when we're is spelled wrong it can be confused with were

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I would, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

opiniated wrote: »
    So?

Being rich and famous doesn't automatically make someone attractive, or likeable.

Seems to in the case of Mick Jagger and Ronnie Wood...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 889 ✭✭✭opiniated

I have to admit I've always been puzzled about that!:D
    But then again, Telly Savalas was voted the worlds sexiest man at one stage - so there's no accounting for taste!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Elbaston wrote: »
    Hmmmm....yes, money makes men a good deal more attractive to women.
    Some women.
    All women.

There's a difference.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Some women.
    All women.

There's a difference.

Even if it's just some women it makes them more attractive to women as a whole as a consequence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 889 ✭✭✭opiniated

True.
    But saying that also manages to offend those of us who can't be bought!
    Just saying....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

If I'm not attracted to a man and I suddenly find out he's rich, I'm still not gonna be attracted to him. I know such a switch gets flicked on for some women all right though - and I cannot understand it, but c'est la vie.

If I'm not attracted to a man and I suddenly find out he's rich, I'm still not gonna be attracted to him. I know such a switch gets flicked on for some women all right though - and I cannot understand it, but c'est la vie.
    I don't believe you answered though. Would ya have billy Idol Miss Fatale??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

He hasn't released an album in a good few years, so I suppose we could call him.....

BILLY IDLE

*guffaws*

I would, yeah.

Good on ya

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Cause is Right

He's got a new book and album out now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Nope! not for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

RikkFlair wrote: »
    He hasn't released an album in a good few years, so I suppose we could call him.....

BILLY IDLE

*guffaws*
    He's got a new book and album out now

a year long burn ouch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Mr William Broad is a sexy rock god with a whiplash smile. One Direction are little boys not fit to lick his boots.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭LasTime

Mr William Broad is a sexy rock god with a whiplash smile. One Direction are little boys not fit to lick his boots.
    yeah, damn right!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Is this some weird thing where we pimp out celebrities on the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Would any of you girls like to piece Billy Idol?? I've just watched him there and I thought that the girls would go more mad for him than one direction! But just to be sure!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7GPndG0f-A

White wedding - unreal. Will never not get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

His concerts are the best I've ever been to. He gives the audience 200% when he's on stage - he is an absolutely fcuking great shownman. He's playing in Vicar Street Nov 7th.

Exclusive preview of his new album below.
    http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2014/oct/13/billy-idol-kings-queens-of-the-underground-exclusive-album-stream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I quite liked his songs back in the days... but as regards looks, bleargh, nope, not a bit.
    Plus, he looks like a villain.

LasTime/Cause is Right permabanned for being re regges of the OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement