Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sufferfest Training Log

• 17-09-2013 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

As the evenings are closing in it's time to dust down the turbo.
    I signed up for one the Sufferfest training plans. I'm starting it tonight so I said I'd keep a log of how I do over the 10 week plan.

I've been cycling for a couple of years. I've done about 10 Sportives this year and am just shy of 6000km for the year to date with an average speed of 29km/hr. So that's where I'm starting from.

I did the FTP test last week. I scored 198.

Goals fore the plan are to improve FTP and shift a few kilos.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 208 ✭✭Alfreado

How did you find it? Am interested in starting one of their plans as well, cant go wrong with €30!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭roadie_2013

Have the first week done now. First week was two turbo sessions, one 90 minute spin on Wednesday and a long spin on Sunday.
    Legs definitely felt the turbo sessions. 130km yesterday with average of just over 29.5km/hr.

Rest day today - turbo session tomorrow.

Happy with start but it's only week 1 of 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭victorcarrera

You did 4 1/2 hrs on a turbo on one of the finest days of the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭roadie_2013

You did 4 1/2 hrs on a turbo on one of the finest days of the year?

No, yesterday was long spin on the road. Couldn't be in on a day like yesterday.
    Would never do 4 1/2 hrs on a turbo on any day - no matter what the weather was like!!

Advertisement