Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good place to desert a stolen car?

Options
  • 16-09-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Apologies for misleading post title, looking for some help here.

Our Renault Scenic was stolen recently in the Firhouse area. Guards called etc but have heard nothing since. As a last ditch measure I've been driving round the area.

So far, suggestions included Jobstown (on the basis that a poster contacted me and said that their Scenic had been stolen in a similar fashion and ended up just left in Jobstown - as with ours it'd been taken possibly to just help move the stuff they stole).

I've driven round a lot of housing estates in the area, even tried the Allerton estate in Tallaght where the car used in the Old Mill robbery was found burnt out.

Grasping at straws I know, but I haven't given up on it just yet. Can't hurt to look I'm thinking...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

have you checked the football pitch around st.marks soccer club? its opposite jobstown,ive noticed a few cars burnt out there over the summer. driving up towards military road might be worth a look too. sorry to hear about the car op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Whats the colour and reg. We could keep a look out for you.

Photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

Details of stolen car here.

Thanks again folks.

Advertisement