Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This forum has ruined photography for me...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Hmmm I see it in an opposite light sort of...I would love to do some paid work which would then fund new equipment and that in turn would allow me take more of the photos that I want to take.

But Id be the same in terms of taste, it keeps changing. I think its down to having spent a lot of time looking at and taking shots. For example photos of forests. I would have skimmed past them previously but now I stop to look because I know they are very tricky buggers to shoot.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I agree with the OP.
    Thats why I just lurk her mostly now :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

this forum has helped me over the last 10 years so much, the standard is amazing and even though it has its ups and downs, some solid characters have been and gone. This forum MADE photography for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

this forum has helped me over the last 10 years so much, the standard is amazing and even though it has its ups and downs, some solid characters have been and gone. This forum MADE photography for me.

Starting to feel all emotional I am...

...Need a hug

• Registered Users Posts: 13,627 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

nicely put Mele , i found this forum very helpful too , bit quiet these days - nothing in life is perfect , have enjoyed this forum down through the years , had a few disagreements , said a few things i regret , but such is life - it is a good place and no hard fealings from my side , i guess thats what forums are for , if it was all lovey dovey it wouldn't be for me either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement