Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Los Pumas v Los Wallabies

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Australia's clearing out and counter-rucking has been brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭19543261

Nigel gave his head a bang before stepping onto the pitch. He's forgotten some of the breakdown laws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

Tox56 wrote: »
    Not really following this but has Genia still not come on? Surely he's injured if that's the case

I think he's being taught a lesson by McKenzie, not taking shirt for granted etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

Argentinian basic handling skills are atrocious

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

This is the sort of game you want White for anyway. Genia can't box kick without taking about 5 steps. You can get away with that if the opposition doesn't expect the kick but on a night like tonight he would get smothered before he could get it away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭19543261

Argentinian basic handling skills are atrocious

Even though Australia have made more errors..I see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

19543261 wrote: »
    Even though Australia have made more errors..I see

Handling isn't all about errors, hence why stats will only tell you so much. In the run up to their try they had numbers and should have finished it in the corner but the hands simply weren't good enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

Terrible game, Australia just do enough. I think Argentina will win at home though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Happy Days.

A Win for the Aussies and by under the Handicap. Nice morning.

Advertisement