Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two teenage girls microwave kitten

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

Is it a co-incidence that the video is almost .gif like? No.

I'd be shocked if this were not a hoax.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Not watching. sorry. If true then sick. And there have been some apparently:eek::eek::eek:

If not then old hat and here's a cute kitteh and theres the line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Haven't watched the clip but what seems disturbing to me is not that they did/didn't microwave a kitten but the fact that two young girls thought it would be amusing to post a clip of themselves on the internet "portraying" that they are cooking an animal.
    That's disturbing.

face1990 wrote: »
    This is another one of those videos that gets sensationalised by people who haven't watched it.

What happens is:
    A girl puts a cat in the microwave. There's a cut, then the girl presses a button. Then there's a cut, another girl opens the microwave and takes the cat (alive and well) out. This plays in a loop about 10 times.

Perhaps you're right, but it would seem the OP didn't realise that and thought that it was ok to post such instances of animal cruelty so I think he deserves a little time off from AH.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement